Sanake part2

**the next day. Chaeyoung and Sana went to work together. They didn't talked about last night as if nothing really happened. Days went by and Chaeyoung decided it's time to tell Mina they should take a break.
Chaeyoung: hey hon.
Mina: hey 😭
Chaeyoung: hey what happened?
Mina: can you come over tonight?
Chaeyoung: yeah sure
**Chaeyoung went over to Mina's place to find her girlfriend crying on the sofa.
Chaeyoung: hey what's wrong. Are you ok?
Mina: I can't do this anymore
**Chaeyoung thought maybe Mina found out about that kiss.
Chaeyoung: what do you mean?
Mina: hon, I failed this week's exam. 😭
**Chaeyoung was a bit relieved that it was nothing to do with her. Yet at the same time sad to see Mina this upset.
Chaeyoung: hon it's ok. There are still other exams for this semester. You just have to study even harder for the next one.
Mina: can you stay over tonight. Please😢
Chaeyoung: uhm yeah sure. Let me just make a call
**Chaeyoung knows her parents won't allow her if she told them she's staying over at Mina's. So she called her best friend Nayeon.
Chaeyoung: hey
Nayeon: hey what's up
Chaeyoung: can you do me a favor
Nayeon: what is it
Chaeyoung: can you call my parents and tell them I'm staying over at your place.
Nayeon: why? Where are you?
Chaeyoung: I'm at Mina's
Nayeon: why what happened
Chaeyoung: I'll call you tomorrow
Nayeon: ok fine
Mina: hi Nayeon
Nayeon: oh hey Mina
Chaeyoung: please
Nayeon: yeah yeah.
Mina: thank you Nayeon
Nayeon: sure no problem. Just take care of each other. Ok?
Chaeyoung: love you kid.
Nayeon: yeah love you too. Call me tomorrow.
Chaeyoung: will do. Bye
**Chaeyoung stayed over. They talked about everything from Chaeyoung's office to Mina's school. They had so much to talked about that they forgot about the time.
Mina: babe it's already 2am can we go to sleep?
Chaeyoung: yes of course.
**the two went to bed together. Mina immediately clings to Chaeyoung for comfort.
Chaeyoung: I miss this. I miss you.
Mina: I miss you too.
**While cuddling Chaeyoung remembered what happened the other night with Sana. She felt guilty about it. But when she was about to say something to Mina. Mina suddenly moved forward and kiss her on the lips. Chaeyoung was taken aback with Mina's action but she did not hesitate. Chaeyoung kiss back hard. She misses her girlfriend so much. Chaeyoung thought maybe Sana is just trial in their relationship. She shouldn't let her relationship with Mina go to waste just because of a simple kiss.
Mina: hey babe. We should go to sleep now.
Chaeyoung: oh yeah
**Chaeyoung was a bit disappointed. She thought something was going to happen tonight. The next day Chaeyoung was all smiles in the office
Sana: hey what's going on. Why are you so happy?
Chaeyoung: nothing much. I just spent the night at Mina's
**at the sound of Mina's name. Sana went sad. She knows she has no right to be sad but that's what she felt.
Sana: hey everyone wanna go for a drink at my place? My treat.
Chaeyoung: what's the occasion?
Sana: i just feel like drinking tonight. And I don't want to be alone.
** a lot of their colleagues went to Sana's place after office. They drink until midnight. When it's time to go home. Chaeyoung stayed to help cleanup the mess. Drunk Sana is twice the flirt she is when she's sober.
Sana: hey babe. Wanna stay over tonight? 😘
Chaeyoung: uhm
** This was the worst decision Chaeyoung made.