Moving in or moving on

After the wedding Mina and Somi stayed for a couple more days before flying back to Japan. Chaeyoung only made small talks whenever she encounters Mina. She still feels awkward because Somi is with her. Nayeon and Jeongyeon have started packing their things in preparation of moving out to their new house.
Chaeyoung: why do you have to move out? Why can't Jeongyeon unnie just move in with you here?
Jeongyeon: if I moved in here. Momo has to moved out. 😂
Momo: what?
Tzuyu: she can just moved in with me.
Nayeon: haha clever but no. We have already purchased our first apartment together. We are moving out and that's final.
Chaeyoung: why ulsan? It's too far.
Jeongyeon: that's where my family lives
Momo: I'm also family. Why can't you just stay here. I'll move out. Just stay in Seoul.
Nayeon: you should learn how to live on your own. Since our parents died you've been dependent to me. You're an adult now. It's time to be mature kid.
Momo: but....
Tzuyu: just moved in with me. You 2.
Chaeyoung: uhm... yeah sure. At least I get to save on my monthly rental.
Tzuyu: hey it's not for free. Just give me your monthly rental fee
Chaeyoung: what? I thought it's free.
Tzuyu: kidding. Of course it's free.
Momo: where is your apartment?
Tzuyu: in Gangnam
Momo: what? Wow rich kid
Chaeyoung: yeah rich kid. How's your business?
Tzuyu: shut up.
**eventually Momo and Chaeyoung moved in to Tzuyu's apartment.
Chaeyoung: I'm working late tonight.
Tzuyu: are you eating dinner here?
Chaeyoung: maybe no. I'll just eat outside. Is Momo there?
Tzuyu: not yet. Maybe she's working late also
Chaeyoung: maybe. I'll just call her to be sure.
**Momo was indeed working late. The next couple of days went by and the trio decided to go shopping.
Chaeyoung: can we go buy groceries first. Your pantry is already empty
Momo: of course it's empty. You always eat midnight snacks.
Chaeyoung: hey you also eat snacks. Not just during midnight but every time we watched tv
Tzuyu: hey it's ok. Let's just go buy lots of snacks so you two can stop arguing.
**before heading back home they stopped by Momo's old apartment to pick up some stuff.
Momo: Chaeyoungah isn't that Mina unnie?
Chaeyoung: what where?!?
Momo: gotcha! 😂
Tzuyu: girl. You're so whipped.
Chaeyoung: i hate you both
Momo: you should've seen your face.
Tzuyu: how long has it been?
Chaeyoung: 8 years
Tzuyu: no I mean since she had moved on and started dating.
Chaeyoung: 2years?
Tzuyu: then why can't you?
Chaeyoung: why what?
Tzuyu: move on!
Momo: yeah. Mina unnie is happy now with Somi. You should just move on and start dating. If Nayeon unnie is here she would agree.
Chaeyoung: it's not that simple. I still love her.
Tzuyu: wait, is that Mina unnie?
Chaeyoung: stop it ok. It's not funny. I won't fall for it for the second time.
Momo: no. Seriously Chaeyoungah. Look!
**Tzuyu and Momo was right. Mina was there standing in front of Momo's old apartment, crying.
Chaeyoung: Mina?
**Mina run towards Chaeyoung and hugged her.
Chaeyoung: hey what's wrong?
Mina: 😭😭😭