Confused Momo 🤔

After they arrived in Incheon airport, nayeon and Jeongyeon tooked the last train going to ulsan.
Tzuyu: unnie don't you want to rest first. Just take the first trip tomorrow
Jeongyeon: it's ok Tzuyu. I still need to email the song to my boss.
Tzuyu : are you sure?
Nayeon: it's fine.
Momo: call me when you get home ok? (Hugs Nayeon)
Nayeon: hey I'm still in Korea. I'm not going abroad. Come on let go of me.
Momo: 😥
Jeongyeon : Tzuyu thanks for the ride kid. And tell your brother thank you.
Tzuyu: yes unnie
**Nayeon and Jeongyeon went home that night.
Tzuyu: let's go home?
Momo: let's go. Uhm so is Jackson oppa single?
Tzuyu: really? He's a playboy. I'm telling you this because your my friend. Please 🙏 not him.
Momo: oh ok 😔
**Momo and Tzuyu went back to work the next day. Chaeyoung picks up Mina from the hospital every day.
Mina: tomorrow we have to go back to your doctor for your follow up check up.
Chaeyoung: ok
**meanwhile in Seoul.
Tzuyu: just got a call from my mom, grandpa is sick he wants to see us. I have to call my brother to tell him about this.
Momo: where is your brother?
Tzuyu: honestly I have no idea. The last time I saw him was when we came home from Japan. Maybe he's somewhere in hongdae partying.
Momo: when are you leaving?
Tzuyu: maybe tomorrow
Momo: when will you be back?
Tzuyu: I don't know. Maybe after a week
Momo: 😥 Chaeyoung is in Japan. And now you're leaving me. I'm all alone here in the house.
Tzuyu: you have Ray 😂
Momo: 😔
Tzuyu: don't worry. I'll call you every night.
Momo: ok.
**Tzuyu and Jackson went home to see their grandfather.

As expected Jackson was scolded by his grandpa for being a player and an irresponsible older brother

Grandpa: you're getting old. You should know better than partying every night. Look at your sister she's taking care of the company. This was supposed to be your role as the older brother.
Jackson: paps that's not my thing.
Grandpa: what thing? (Slaps Jackson's head)
Tzuyu: 😆
Grandpa: you better stop this nonsense and start being responsible or else you will not get anything from me. I will give all my inheritance to Tzuyu
Jackson/Tzuyu: huh? 😲
**meanwhile in Japan
Mina: thank goodness the results are negative.
Chaeyoung: what? What do you mean negative
Mina: the reason your doctor asked you to come back is because they wanted to check your stomach again. That's why they order an ultrasound procedure.
Chaeyoung: what did they see?
Mina: they said you have gallbladder stones but now it's all gone.
Chaeyoung: 😯 so I'm ok now?
Mina: yes! (Hugs Chaeyoung) 😥
Chaeyoung: hey why are crying? I'm fine. You said it yourself.
Mina: it's just that you have to go back home now. The doctor said you can now travel back to Seoul.
Chaeyoung: oh ok uhm. What if I don't want to go back home.
Mina: what do you mean?
Chaeyoung: what if I want to stay here with you.
Mina: but your work is in Seoul.
Chaeyoung: I could just quit and apply for a job here
Mina: are you sure
Chaeyoung: honey. We've been apart for too long. I don't wanna leave you anymore.
Mina: 😭 (hugs Chaeyoung)
**meanwhile in Seoul
Momo: hey Tzuyu when are you coming home?
Tzuyu: i don't know. I'm still taking care of my grandpa.
Momo: i miss you 😔
Tzuyu: hey don't be sad. My brother is in the other room. Wanna talk to him?😉
Momo: nope. Just come home already 😔
Tzuyu: ok. I'll try to come back home this weekend
Momo: ok bye. See you soon
**Momo realize how much she misses Tzuyu especially now that she's all alone in the house. Though she have Ray with her.
Nayeon: hello
Momo: hi unnie 😔
Nayeon: hey what's wrong?
Momo: i just miss my friends
Nayeon: want me to come over this weekend?
Momo: no it's ok. I think Tzuyu is coming home this weekend.
Nayeon: oh that's great.
Momo: yeah. Uhmm ....Unnie?
Nayeon: yeah?
Momo: i think I'm starting to like Tzuyu
Nayeon: what? Are you serious? Maybe you're just missing her. You're not used to being away from her this long.
Momo: but Chaeyoung is also not here. I miss her too. But it's different for Tzuyu
Nayeon: oh Momo. I don't know what to say. I thought you like Jackson oppa?
Momo: 🤦🏽‍♀️I don't know.