Let's keep in touch

**the next day Tzuyu and Mina went shopping together. Meanwhile Chaeyoung is busy at work, she can't help but think about the girls spending time with each other. She wondered what they are talking about. Are they talking about her?
Momo: hey
Chaeyoung: oh hey Momo what are you doing here?
Momo: I was just in the neighborhood. Thought I might drop by to see how you are doing. Unnie said you're so busy.
Chaeyoung: yeah i have a deadline to meet
Momo: have you eaten dinner?
Chaeyoung: actually not yet
Momo: wanna go grab dinner with me?
Chaeyoung: yeah sure Let's go. I'll just continue this tomorrow.
**while on the way to the restaurant they bumped into Tzuyu and Mina.
Chaeyoung: hey what are you doing here?
Tzuyu: Mina unnie wanted to give you your dinner. She thought maybe you're working late again. Oh hey Momo unnie
Momo: hey Tzuyu. Hi Mina unnie
Mina: hi Momo it's been a while. How are you?
Momo: I'm ok
Chaeyoung: we were about to go grab something to eat.
Mina: oh ok. Uhmm....
Tzuyu: why don't we all go home. I mean to Chaeyoung's place and eat dinner together.
Momo; is the food enough for all of us?
Tzuyu: let's order additional food.
Chaeyoung: ok let's go.
**Chaeyoung felt awkward during dinner so she called Nayeon to come over to join them. They ate dinner together.
Nayeon: well this is awkward 😂
**As days past by. Tzuyu and Mina became close friends. Mina and Somi  talked over the phone every night, as if Somi senses that there is a threat to their relationship. She was just trying to protect what is hers. Chaeyoung finally finished her project and as promised she and Mina went to lotte world together.
Mina: thanks you for keeping your promise.
Chaeyoung: of course. So what's the plan. Where do you want to go next?
**Mina leans over to Chaeyoung's shoulder
Mina: to be honest. I just want to stay here just like this. Not caring about anything or anyone.
**Chaeyoung didn't say anything. Instead she just listened to Mina's breathing.
Chaeyoung: i miss this.
Mina: yeah me too 😥
Chaeyoung: hey hey. Why are you crying?
Mina: nothing.
Chaeyoung: hey I'm here. it's me. You can tell me anything.
Mina: it's just too much pressure from the world.
Chaeyoung: come here
**Chaeyoung hugged Mina so tight as if saying "don't worry I'll always be here for you, I'll always love you". Just like the first time they met, Mina felt secured.
Mina: thank you for everything
Chaeyoung: anything for you
**Mina's vacation in Seoul came to an end and she has to return to Japan.
Chaeyoung: do you really have to go?
Mina: 😂 Chaeyoungah you know I need to go back. I still need to study so that I can pass the exam
Chaeyoung: yeah I know but can you just stay another week, month, year ☹️
Mina: you're so cute 😂 but I really have to go
**Chaeyoung went to the airport with Mina.
Mina: hey don't be a stranger ok. Call me or whatever.
Chaeyoung: yeah let's keep in touch.
Mina: bye Chaeyoungah.
Chaeyoung: bye Minari.