Who are you?

"Since I saw your sister, Angel was it? Funny how the meaning behind your names don't change even after countless of reincarnations," Keme said laughing. 

"Hn," perhaps she's been through countless of reincarnations, but the time spent within her abyss has made her memories a bit foggy. The only thing left was the jumbled emotions that she'd decided to throw away. 

"The more I talk to you about this, this further away you seem to get," Keme said, "how about we start from the beginning?"

"Cheesy," was all Silence said. Start form the beginning? If that were possible, she'd also like to start from the beginning, start with a clean slate with no ties to her past. 

"Perhaps, but it's rather hard to figure out a flickering fire like you, you know? Someone who seems to warm up one second and almost flicker out the next second. 

"Besides, I've never introduced myself to you, now did I? I am Death, and you are?"

"Nothing," Silence replied, sitting up to look out the window, it was nearly time. 'Perhaps it was time to release these locked up emotions back to the world. Though...on second thought, it had been far too long since I've seen much of them....'

"Nothing is it? Such an odd name-"

"Why..did..you follow..me?" Silence suddenly asked. If he was Death, then wasn't he the one who the Matchmaker matched her up with? In other words, the reason why she was here? If he really was who he was then he should know that this world was dying. 

"Naturally, someone like me should experience death at least once, yes? As for you, why did you come to this world? Because of you, this world is dying, you know?" It should be said that he didn't want to say that he'd been tricked into following her. 

"To see..what..the world..became.." And yet being reborn here, how many times has this universe been destroyed then recreated?

'How long..for how long was I hiding within my world? My abyss?'

Silence looked at Keme for a few seconds, now that I think of it...he isn't the death she knew...The hazy memories that swirled within her mind started to clear up. 

'If it's like this...then perhaps it is best for me to die,' Silence thought, sighing. It was always like this, wasn't it? If the previous reigning power wouldn't let go of their stance, then naturally the younger generation would help them get rid of their power. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss! She's starting to remember!" a lesser god called out. 

"And has she done anything?" Rein asked offhandedly. From what he knew of her, she wasn't someone who would do much. Besides, being reincarnated by him, she was more or less within the palm of his hand. 

"No..but-"

"Then isn't that that? Besides, what can she do in that world? It's not like she can come here anyways, even if she could, it would be too late, wouldn't it?"

"Then...shouldn't we get Death out of there?" the lesser god asked curiously. 

"Don't you know, I worked hard on sending him down there, why would I want to bring him back up?"

'Ah, Death...that b*stard. Proof that my wife cheated on me..why would I want such a stain to keep existing?'