School? Again?

6 years later (both of them were 16)

Silence stared at both 'mother' and 'father'. They wanted me to accompany Angel to some rich private school.

".......no thanks," Silence told them as thinking that school was useless, and just troublesome.

"You have no choice in this matter, you will go whether you like it or not," 'father' said in a very commanding tone. Heh, it made me want to laugh. When was the last time I was spoken to like that? In fact, when was the last time he talked to me? I suppose I realized why this girl, the original villain was so cruel. Wasn't she simply weeping? Hopeing for someone to notice, ah, why was the world against her?

School's probably have a big library.

Yeah, didn't you say that you were looking for books?

Mmmm-hmmm, though I got to say that the books we deliver are so much better.

Yeah-

"Fine," Silence consented after listening to the winds opinion.

----------------------------------------------------

I stared at the gigantic campus, before looking back at the book I was reading. This one was about medicinal plants from long long time ago. One of the winds got it for me, from a ruin or something. Intrestingly, it hasn't turned to dust yet, makes me question the credibility of the winds. 

'Mother' and 'father' asked me to wear a mask. I don't think that I would ever be able to understand them, nor do I want to. In all actuality, it would be better not to wear it at all. Why should I listen to people who don't care anyways? So I threw it away. There was no need for it anyways. 

My sister was hiding behind me for some unknown reason, might have something to do with the fact that she hasn't stepped out of the estate for the past six years or so. No, that was an understatement, she still went out, secretly I suppose. How else could she get that sun-kissed skin anyways? Very different from my sickly white. 

'Library?' I asked the winds. Over the past years, we have strengthened our bonds, to the point of telepathy. I don't think that this is something new as to say that there have been cases of being able to use magick without chanting or speaking for that matter. 

The library is that gigantic round building to your left

One of the winds told me, I immediately headed to the building.

"Sh-shouldn't we head towards our class?" Angel meekly asked me. 

"You go," I told her. I was here solely for the library, no other reason.

She didn't say anything and continued to follow me. 

When I entered the building, I saw rows upon rows of books. A rare smile spread across my face. I immediately ran towards the books, immersing myself in the many books.

Ah, how dissapointing, I already read most of them. 

Angel's POV
'What do I do? What do I do? Why did sister leave me? Heh, I suppose I'll have to find her then. There aren't many places to look anyways. Ah, little sister, do you know how long I've been looking for you? How could you hide from me.....'

----------------------
Author's note
Just because it seems like the winds stopped talking.........The winds never stops talking. Silence just ignores them.