The afterlife

Afterlife
What do you think happens in the afterlife? Or perhaps the afterlife doesn't exsist. We don't know, do we?

If you were to ask anyone on the streets about the afterlife, their answers will surely range according to their beliefs.

Though, you should know that what happens after we die is what we believe in. Because...chances are we may not even be 'real'. Existing in a non-existent world.  

The moment we die, we are reincarnated. If you were rincarnated fast enough, then perhaps you can retain your memories, the longer you stay without a body, the more you forget.

Of course, how long is too long, that depeds on how long you lived. Say you lived 86 years, then your spirit has 86 years to live before it starts to degrade. 

"Would you like to reborn now, or later?" a spirit asked them, it was floating around the white space. Were it not for the small movements it made, most would've already missed it.

This was a spirit unwilling to reincarnate, and so started to degrade after it's time was up. Who it was, what it was, that was all in the past, 'regret' was something it couldn't comprehend. How can you forget something you can't remember?

"We would like to wait," the couple said, sweet smiles on their faces. They would like to see if the world ended.

Yes, you could in fact do that in the afterlife. They even have large movie theaters each corresponding to a region.

Any smaller than that, you pay with your life years. You could regain it back if someone gave you some of theirs.

Without any furthur questions, the spirit immediantly left and the couple was left stranded in the middle of a bustling crowd. On their wrist was what seemed to be a glowing square that didn't resemble anything that they knew off.

On it were a lot of numbers, how many years they lived, the couple supposed. Below it were the the options, reincarnations now, or later.

"Hoow diidd yoou diee??" An extremely slow, rumbling, voice asked them.

"Suicide, you?" The female asked. Turing her head to see a rather large tortoise create a blockage in the road.

"Ah, vampires these days. If you must know,  I was turned into pretty good soup," her eyes crinkled up into a smile and the couple laughed heartily.

"I had a good life, and a lot of children, there really aren't a lot of us left, you know?" Her eyes glazed a little, remembering the times long gone.

"We had a son..." the father said, his soft voice very different from when he was alive.

"Then why kill yourself?" The turtoise asked. If you could, why not protect your children for as long as possiible?

"We are vampires," when we die, the only place our powers go is to the closest blood relative.

"Iiis thaaat sooo?"  

"What can we say? We still want to save our home  afterall."