Tension

Nina

In the morning I was tensed, because I had to go back to that training ground again. And now, as I had learned to shift, I was afraid of the actual training I would have to go through. Another of my main concern was the reception I would get from the other wolves as I had beaten their Alpha. I was afraid of receiving even more bullies . And as usual, the Queen didn't even bother to show up, let alone accompany me to the field or stay there with me.

Finally when I reached the training ground with Andrew, it was already full of wolves and people. I was nervously scanning the ground before approaching anyone.

But my eyes particularly fell on a single wolf, lying lazily in a corner, away from the chaos of the teenagers and their wolves, enjoying the soft warmth of the autumn sun. It was the very familiar large black wolf. Its dark furs were glistening under the rays of the sun. Sensing my presence and my eyes on her, that wolf opened one of her eyes slightly. She just had a quick glance at me before ignoring me and drifting into her slumber once again.

I was stunned by the presence of Saranya, as well as overwhelmed. It was completely unexpected for me. I could feel a warmth growing inside my chest, having a sight of Saranya's wolf.

It seemed to me that she truly cared about me.

Maybe, I wasn't wrong.

Idris was there in the ground, along with Aslaam. But Rehan was nowhere to be found. To be honest, I was secretly happy about it.

Noticing them, I quickly went behind one of those nearby compartments to undo my sweatshirt and to keep it there.

Yes, I was wearing a sweatshirt, because it felt so awkward to travel from the mansion to the ground in just a bra and shorts.

I was greeted by both Idris and Aslaam, and in their behaviour, there wasn't any trace of hatred for me. I was a little surprised by it.

"I think by now you have regained your strength and other senses," It took me a moment to understand that Aslaam was talking about the heightened senses and superhuman strength, which came along the wolf.

"About...the strength, I-I am not quite sure... " I replied honestly. But before I could finish my words a punch flew in front of my face, which thankfully I dodged and resisted using one of my hands.

"See, reflexes and strength are back! " Aslaam was grinning, while loosening his fist from my grip.

He wasn't wrong. As a normal human I could have never dodged the punch, let alone resisting it.

That day I was beaten up badly. Again.

At first there were exercising, running around the field, push ups and sit ups which somehow I endured.

But then came the dreadful part of the training. When Idris asked us to pair up for practicing combating.

Against me was a teenager. When Idris asked us to start to fight, I was standing still because I didn't know what to do. And the boy was also standing still in front of me, doing nothing and nervously looking at the large black wolf lying lazily on the grass . The wolf wasn't even concerned about what was going on around her, let alone notice us.

I was confused by the boy's behaviour.

"You are here for training. You aren't here to beat her without any reason. The Alpha won't do anything to you. Relax, and practice." Idris told the boy before motioning us again to start fighting.

Then I realised the main concern of the boy. He was fearing Saranya.

Great. Before they were bullying me. Now they were fearing to interact with me.