Expensive

I thought that this pic of Graham and Damon was so hot that I had to add it.

h/c = hair color

*******

The next morning...
Leytonstone, East London
February 20th, 1995

I woke up this morning with no one here. I had guessed that they left without a word. I occupied myself by watching TV. Nothing good was on so now, I was laying in bed, doing nothing. Bored. Like I mentioned, when I was bored I got anxious. My stomach was doing flip flops and I needed it to go away.

So... I decided I was going to visit a friend. Ariel. She has been a friend of mine since 5th grade. I wanted to surprise her so I didn't call.

I was still in my clothes from the day before... which means I didn't shower. Sighing, I made my way up the stairs to shower.

-time skip- (1 hour)

My car slowed down as I pulled into Ariel's driveway. I had always loved her place. It was a small brick house, and the inside was small and warm. It was lovely.

I stepped out of my car, locking it. It had been 3 months since the last time I saw Ariel. I was nervous. Making my way to her door, I took a deep breath. This was it.

Knock knock

"Coming!" Ariel's voice rang. She swung the door open and as soon as her eyes landed on me, she smiled.

"Hey Ariel." I stated as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"It has been too long. Like, please call more often!" Ariel scolded me, as we were still hugging. She eventually pulled away.

"Ok, I will. Promise." I smiled at her. Ariel soon ushered me inside.

"Make yourself at home, um, don't go in my room because it's a mess and... that's it." Ariel set out some rules before she went to go get snacks from her kitchen. Sighing, I laid myself across her couch, kicking off my shoes in the process. My h/c hair got in my face so I brushed it off before getting completely comfortable.

"I'm back." Ariel said in a sing-song voice. She planted her 5'3 self next to me, handing me my own bowl of popcorn. Ariel made one for me and one for herself.

"Well thanks." I thanked her, immediately shoving a handful in my mouth.

"So, what's been going on?" Ariel asked me. I sighed. I wasn't sure if I wanted to dig into the whole situation with Alex and Damon, but Ariel could always tell when I was hiding things.

"Um, ok. Well I met these two guys almost a month ago... but they have me going insane. I've kissed the one guy twice, and I've cuddled with the other one a few times. I feel as if I'm falling for both of them, but we only met like... almost four weeks ago." Ariel nodded.

"Well love happens very easily. People can fall in love depending on how much they get along, how much time they spend together, and how intimate they get with one another. Seems that's happening with you." Ariel explained to me. My mouth was agape.

"When did you get so smart?" I asked her. She scoffed, slapping me on the shoulder.

"Rude... but I'm being serious. Have you spent a lot of time with these people?" Ariel put her surprisingly empty bowl aside, watching me as I came up with an answer.

"Yes. Quite a lot. They both slept over my house with their friends yesterday, but there was a conflict. Also, I slept over the one guy's apartment with the other guy I'm falling for. So on."