A Heavy Day

Baby Boyssss! Anyway, this chapter I'm kind of short of ideas so sorry if it's not that good... also I know that this chapter title doesn't have anything to do with the lyrics to Charmless Man but here ya go!

This chapter is NOT actually the three part chapter because I got lazy so next chapter will be the three part chapter.

I also forgot about Damon's stutter so I'm just not adding it anymore so just pretend it's there.

*******

The next morning...
February 28th, 1995
Leytonstone, East London

Your POV

I woke up to feel a pair of warm arms around my waist. As I felt the feeling of breath on the back of my neck, I turned to see Alex. Oh. We must've fallen asleep together last night.

Just making sure, I lifted the warm covers off my legs, checking to see if I was fully dressed. I was. Good. I wasn't ready to do... all of that yet.

I did have to pee and I was very hungry but I wasn't sure how I was going to get out of bed without waking Alex. Deciding to try, I gently took his arm on top, moving it off of me slowly. Alex grumbled a bit before tucking his hand up into his chest, making it a lot more easier for me.

"Ok." I whispered to myself before making my way to the bathroom. Luckily there was one in his room. It was small but had nice colors to compliment each other. As I was washing my hands, I heard Alex groan. He must've been waking up.

"Alex? You good?" I called. I heard him grunt, not answering with words. I chuckled silently to myself before making my way out of the bathroom. Alex was spread out across the whole bed, his mouth open. He wasn't snoring but heavily breathing. He was trying to go back to sleep. Deciding to leave him be, I decided to check the time.

9:37 AM

It was quite early. Well, for me. I usually never woke up around this time. Usually I was up by ten-thirty or eleven.

"Y/n. Come back to bed." Alex grumbled, making grabby hands at me. I giggled, making my way over to him.

"I was going to grab something to eat. You hungry?" I asked, running my hands through his hair. He smiled at my touch.

"Yeah. A little." Alex finally sat up, but slowly. I noticed that since he was so tall, his feet slightly hung off the edge of the bed.

"Ok. Do you want pancakes?" He nodded, swinging his legs over the side of the bed, standing up. His arms stretched up above his head, his back then arched. Alex's face was all scrunched up, making him look goofy.

"You look weird when you stretch, but I think that it's the fact that you're freakishly tall." I teased him, poking his stomach. Alex laughed, wrapping his arms around me, picking me up.

"Put me down!" I wiggled around in his arms.

"Can't do that! You decided to test me~." Alex responded. He nuzzled his face in my neck, which tickled very much. I laughed and wiggled, trying desperately for this to stop. It wasn't that I hated it, it was just being tickled always sucked.

"Alex! Please!" I begged, out of breath. Alex chuckled before releasing me. I pushed him back hard, a smile playing on my lips.

"I got you~." Alex purred. I nodded in defeat, still catching my breath. Once I settled down, I decided it was finally time to grab breakfast.