Party

^^ the boys (Alex and Damon on the right)

**********

The next day...
March 20th, 1995
Leytonstone, East London

Warning: It gets a little smutty...

"Pass me the beer!" Damon called to me. I glanced at him, then back at the twelve pack next to me. Huffing, I picked it up, holding the packaged beers in my sore hands, and handed it to him.

"Your welcome." I spoke sarcastically, smiling at Damon. He chuckled, setting the beers down by the kitchen counter. He walked back over to me, ruffling my hair.

"Thank you, Y/n." Damon retorted, planting a soft kiss on my head. I rolled my eyes, walking away from him and over to Graham's pantry. Against the wall, a fold-up table leaned loosely, it slowly sliding down the wall. Before it could hit the ground, I grabbed both sides with both of my hands.

"Alex, Dave, help me?" I called. I heard both their footsteps approach me, and soon their voices followed.

"Sure thing." Alex spoke, giving me a small smile. I smiled back, letting him grab one side, my one hand moving to join my other on the other side. Dave gripped at the bottom of the table.

As we rotated the table around, gently guiding it out of the pantry, I groaned, my back wrenching in pain.

"Stupid period." I grumbled, groaning in pain. Dave chuckled, nodding at Alex to move faster. I sighed in relief as we approached our destination faster, placing the table by an empty wall in Graham's small living room.

"Thank you." I said, nodding at Alex and Dave.

"Your welcome." Dave said, patting me on the back. I watched as he walked off to join Damon by the coolers filled to the brim with alcohol.

"Hey," I started, turning to Alex. He looked down at me, since he towered over many people. "You be careful with the drinking."

"Oh, shut up." Alex shot back, but he couldn't hold back the smirk growing on his face. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, leaning down to plant a kiss on my lips.

After we pulled away, a feeling of guilt and sadness washed over me in an overwhelming wave. Every sign of affection from the boys now only saddened me, only due to the fact that I wasn't going to be able to see them for months, and they were leaving in only a few days. Alex noticed my change of mood and tilted my head up.

"Hey, what's up?" Alex asked, a little hint of sadness in his tone. I huffed, feeling like such a burden for causing him to feel what I felt.

"Nothing, can we talk about it later?" I asked. Alex sighed in disagreement, but nonetheless he nodded, grabbing my hand and giving it a quick squeeze.

"Are you sure?" Alex asked just to make sure. I nodded, squeezing his hand back. Alex's other hand snaked behind my back and began to rub small circles. I leaned into his comfortable touch, resting my head against his chest.

"How come you always try to help me feel better, I should be making sure you're okay and not make it about me." I spoke into Alex's chest, my voice coming out mumbled. Alex sighed again, but this time it was softer and more sentimental.

"I love making you feel better, knowing I'm the one making you happy. You know I love you, Y/n." Alex reassured me, fully wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed happily, returning his hug.

"I love you too. I dunno how you put up with me." I joked, chucking quietly. I felt Alex shake his head jokingly.

"Alex! Y/n! Help me put this banner up!" Damon shouted from the kitchen. Alex and I peered from behind the wall, seeing Damon stood on a small stool, his hands trying to pin a banner above the large doorway that stood at the entrance of Graham's hallway.