Heartbroken

Alex's smile makes me go 😍😍❤🥴

Also, this chapter is disappointing yo, so be prepared for some shit to go down.

I'm sorry I left you guys on a cliffhanger last chapter but it was okay for me bc I knew what was gonna happen next. lmao I'm just kidding.

**********

The next morning...
March 5th, 1995
Leytonstone, East London

I groaned, feeling the sun beaming down on my face. I began to peek my eyes open only to be blinded.

I let out a hiss, turning my head to face Alex instead. His gorgeous face was sleeping peacefully, his breathing heavy. I smiled to myself, snuggling back into his chest.

The night before was amazing, and I still couldn't believe it happened. I remembered he had... released... all over my back and we never cleaned it off. Though, I was too tired to move and fell right back asleep.

**********

Hearing footsteps and the loud jiggle of Alex's front doorknob, I began to stir awake. My eyes were still closed as I heard more noise. I ignored it like a stupid idiot, and turned onto my stomach.

"What the fuck!" I heard someone shout. I immediately jolted awake, falling off the couch.

It was Damon.

I panicked, immediately grabbing a blanket and throwing it over my body. I stood up, observing Damon's harsh, hurt expression.

"D-Damon! I-I'm s-sorry! Listen, Alex and I wer-" I tried to make it better by rambling, but Damon interrupted me. I knew there was no excuse for what I had done to him, but I almost did the same thing to Alex. It was official. I was a fucking slut.

"I-I can't believe this! I thought this whole thing between me, you and Alex was over! Turns out I was wrong. Everything I thought about us being together, but I-I guess Alex beat me to it." Tears were pouring out of his eyes. Alex began to stir awake, his eyes fluttering open.

"Damon, I'm sorry, ok?! I know what I'm doing to the both of you is wrong, but I-I'm a s-single woman and I have rights to who I give my body to! I know that sounds cliche, but I'm being honest! Trust me, I love you, so fucking much, but I love Alex too! You don't understand how hard it is choosing between you two and how hard it is being in love with two amazing guys! I know I'm a slut, go ahead, tell me. Tear me down and make me feel like shit, because I know I deserve it!" I was full on sobbing at this point. "I-I know! I'm a s-slut! A no good, fucking slut! Don't think that I'm not disappointed i-in myself, because I am! I hate myself for being like this! But I'm just too attached to the both of you to choose! I know it's only been about two months since we've all met, but I've fallen hard for you both! HARD! I-I don't know what to do at-at this point!"

It was dead silent. Alex was speechless on the couch, his face full with horror, and Damon was surprised, his eyes still brimming with tears.

"Damon, man, listen. I-I had no idea that this was going to happen last night, and I guess we're both really attached to Y/n. I know I shouldn't have slept with her because I kno-" Alex started, but Damon cut him off as well.

"Yeah! You're damn right, Alex! You know I love her just as much you love her too! I-I think we should've gave her more time to think about it!" Damon shouted, he then turned to me. "And, Y/n, yeah I am definatley pissed off, but I-I know we aren't a thing, as much as that hurts to admit. I really love you, but after this, after what you did, what I've done, I don't think you'll wanna be seeing me anymore..." Damon dropped a shirt he had brought from his place, which I recognized as mine. It was a shirt I had left once when I spent the night. Knowing the fact that he was excited to see me this morning and just to see how happy I was when he returned the shirt, was enough to bring me to tears again.