escape plan

Pregnant 5+

******
Holy Mary of mother fucking Jimmie Joseph. No no no, what if nik is not ready? Am I even ready? I know I will love this baby, nik has to love him/her right? We can do this we can raise a baby, it will be okay.

I continue to stare at the test I have been look at for the past 10 minutes. I just can't get the fact that I am twenty and I am about to be a mother. Me and nik have only been together for a year, and this is not what I thought would be occurring. I can't help but cry, I am actually excited. I rub my belly slowly thinking about how I am growing an angel, a beautiful perfect little angel in my own belly. My baby... no our baby .

I gather up the box and the scrap wrappers and toss then in to my purse. I do not want nik to find them, I want to surprise him. I want to be there and see the look on his face when he finds out we created a bundle of joy that grows in my womb. I began to stare in the mirror and wipe away my tears, and apply a light coat of makeup; just enough so he can't see the redness of my tear stained cheeks. Heading put the door, right away I notice that no guards are in place around the house. This is slightly alarming as nik always says that it is important to have the guards well on guard only due to a small threat that was ppaces to him from a man he fired. Nik said that the man way angry that he got fired, he swore to get revenge. I was a nervous wreck at first as I worried about mine and niks safety, however nik told me he was no serious threat as he was a highly drunken man, aka the reason he got fired.
Hmm I shrug off the thought and began to walk around as I round the corner to niks office I hear the rumbles of niks voice, ultimately haunting my further steps.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE SHIPMENT OF COCAINE WHERE DISRUPTED?"

" sir the location of the distribution what compromised by Rodriguez sir.."

"That was a multimillion dollar shipment Ricardo, if our buyer decides to pull out of business with us your ASS IN ON THE LINE. WHERE THE HELL IS BENJAMIN? "

" I'm sorry sir but Rodriguez men ... Ben didn't make it. They said in order to attack your title they must destroy your weaknesses... he was the target of the attack sir."

Destroy his weaknesses, cocaine.... niklaus was a drug dealer... the men who were out to kill him would take down anyone any means necessary. With that I took off down the hall and began to pack as much as I could. Nik gave me my own personal debit card that had millions of millions on the card. I had to leave for the sake of our child, if nik had enemies ready to dispose of us at any moment I could not bare to watch our child be in the line of fire. I may have just found out that I was a mother, but I have a lifetime of devoted to give to my child and I will be damned if anyone will take that from me.
******
It's been four hours since I ran from the house, I snuck oit quite easily as nik was not expecting me to leave and his had preoccupied his quads with his slithering criminal acts of revenge. I took everything I had and ran to my uncle's, Mario who was a government agent. I frantically begun to bang on Mario's door, when the door opened I saw him. He was an older man with white pepper hair and tattoo covered arms.
"Selena what are you doing here? Why are you dripping sweat? What is wrong? "
Not wanting to get caught I slightly pushed him back into the house, inhaling and exhaling exasperated.
" I need you to help me leave I need you to help me escape without a trace. Things have gone bad uncle M and I need to get out of the country fast. I have niklaus debit card he gave me but I don't know how to use it without being about to track the locations of my purchases."

"Give me the card, if we wont to do this today we better start now. Just promise me one thing Selena.... when you run you stay gone. Do not come back, niklaus has damn near this whole world under his thumb.... if he finds you.... y-you may not see the light ever again."
I nodded slightly and uncle Mario began to work. He was typing ferociously at his laptop taking my picture, shredding my I.D and handed me a new one.
" your new name is Maria galastone, you are the same age. You are being sent to the U.K. it's the only place I know that niklaus does not have resources. As for your card I have transferred the money eventually into four debt cars each card possess approximately three million. The card are virtually impossible to track. I listed into the government data base that you are dead. I will cover the steps but as of now you died in a car accident that result in a combustion with you in the car. The only way they knew it was you if by your belongings that barley remained infected due to the fire. Fifteen million is not something many people have access to do not attracted attention to yourself Se-Maria."

"Thank you uncle I love you."

"Oh and Maria one other thing leave your car here take a cab till you are far out the the city limits then buy a new one. The car you drove here will be the car I use to as a deploy of your death."