you made me the villain

Sorry if you think this chapter is boring 😕 it's just mainly dialogue, however I hope you enjoy! I am trying to separate my attention to three different books ! The third one is not published on wattpad yet. Anyway I'm ranting enjoy.

S E L E N A

My eyes are shut but I can feel the throbbing of my head, my finger began to twitch and my eyes flutter open. My eyes are adapting to the nee bright light shining amongst the room. I try to stand but slowly stumble trying to regain my poster.

I stand to my feet, my eyes fully adapted to the light, my head slightly dizzy. Instantly my memories hit me like a bag of bricks. Panic has fully set into my body now and my mind filled with thoughts of only my son.

I whip my head from side to side to look for him.

" Benjamin" my voice is about to break, tears are threatening to break the surface of my eyes.

"He is not here calla"

My head spins to the direction of the voice niklaus has now appeared, standing up from his chair that was sitting in a dark corner. He walks from the a cloud of darkness that surrounds him. He looks the villain in a scary movie appearing out of darkness, what a fucked up cleshay.

"Where is my son niklaus"

He tsks

" our son"

" the fuck he is, he has been my son for three damn years Nik. My son, I wiped his tears, I kissed his pain away, I tucked him in, I rocked him to sleep, I fed him. He is my fucking son niklaus and I swear I will kill you of so have hurt a damn hair on his curly head!"

"AND WHO FAULT IS THAT SELENA ? YOU STOLE MY SON FROM ME, YOU STOLE MY CHANCE TO BE THE FATHER MY SON DESERVES! YOU STOLE THAT FROM ME, SO DON'T YOU DARE THROW IT IN MY FACE THAT I WASN'T THERE. I DIDN'T WALK OUT OF HIS LIFE YOU TOOK HIM FROM MINE."

He is fuming now but so am I, I did what was right for my son.

" I did what was right for my son nik! I saved him from the mess that you created, I saved him from being the key to your downfall! I saved my son!"

" you are a selfish woman Selena, you DIDN'T ASK ME WHAT I WOULD HAVE DOEN FOR MY SON, YOU JUST TOOK HIM. YOU TOOK HIM AND YOU, YOU FAKED YOUR DEATH FOR FUCKS SAKE. YOU HAD ME ON MY KNEES SELENA. YOU STOLE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BEACUSE YOU WERE TO SELFISH TO ASK ME ABOUT WHAT WAS BEST FOR OUR SON."

He takes a long breath before he begins to speak again.

" Selena you faked your death to escape from me when I loved you more than I loved this. I needed you more than I needed the damn money Selena. Do you know how I felt, what i went throw? Do you know how bad my heart broke when I heard the news that you were dead? DO YOU? DO YOU KNOW THAT I DIED INSIDE SELENA, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THE WORLD, MY WORLD TO JUST HOLD YOU AGIAN..... but you didnt care, you tortured me every day you were gone. You not only stole any sanity I had left in my body you stole the chancs of me having a family. You stole my chance to be a good man, to be a good father. You stole my one chance I had of happiness.. you stole my reason for life."

I am in tears now, a sobbing mess. Would he have really given up his empire to raise our son? All that pain of not having a father, did I wrongfully steal that from my son?

" you would have given up all of this for your son? You would have stepped down to raise a child? Qhat about the money nik?"

" I do not need money Selena, I can never work a day again in my life and our children, our grandchildren, our great grandchildren will never have to work a day in their damn lives Selena. You really think I would give up my son for some money? After everything Selena after watching my family die, after everything being ripped away from me you think I would do it all again? You think I would run this fucking empire if it mean my son would be tortured ?"

" I... I... thought so I took him, I would.have faked his death too, If it meant being away from you. I was dead set that you were a monster, and your son would have been a pon to you ... I thought that you need this empire more."

" you selfish bitch, you stole EVERYTHING FROM ME."

" fuck you niklaus, I was doing what was right for my son."

" you Stole a father from him! How many nights did he cry because he thought I was the bad guy? YOU MADE ME THE VILLAIN ON OUR SON EYES. YOU MADE HIM FEAR ME ! HE WOULD NOT EVEN HUG ME BECAUSE YOU MADE ME A MONSTER! "