niklaus

" Niklaus Doverae "

"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME, NIKLAUS DOVERAE, DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING DEATH WISH?

Is he kidding me ? Right now?

" I was young when we got together jare I didn't know what he was into! ( im trying to be calm, trying not to flip but I can't help but feel as if his words are nothing but a pure insult.) YOU THINK I WOULD WANT THIS FOR MY SON! YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE PUT HIM IN DANGER ? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM RUNNING? WHY I HAVE BEEN RUNNING, FOR YEARS ! "

Jeremiah face has softened and his eyes seem to hold a tinge of quilt. He takes a long pause, as of he is thinking about what he should say next.

"M..... Selena... listen, I love you. I really love you. I want this to work I want us to work.... but maybe you are right. I-I can't.... not when it includes the Niklaus, he will have my head on a stake for just looking in your direction.... let alone father is child... maybe you are right maybe I should go maybe ...

" listen i love you and benjiman ... i want to be the father.... "

Jares words were cut off by the door being slammed down. Three mean dressed in black suits, stood on top of the broken door that once stood up.

I snap my head a jare thinking that these must be his men, please for the love of everything please be your men.

" well well well, what do we have here? My beautiful Selena, playing the classic whore."

Niklaus.....

I whip my head into his direction, I wat h as he takes a stroll towards me as if he is about to take me here right now.

"Niklaus "

He is shaking his head
" awe calla, niklaus... no nik but I miss the way you used to purr my name into my ear love."

Niklaus is staring in my eyes as he, growls violently at the men who broke down my door

"Get him out of here, take him the the cellers... NOW!" his men apparently pause to long, watchingnhis movements with me that he had to let another growl.

" calla, my love please do tell why you so eagerly ran from me .... why love did you take off and leave me there morning your death... DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LIVE EVERYDAY THINKING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE IS DEAD? DO YOU, ONLY TO FIND HER COZZY UP WITH A MAN?"

His anger is now fuming, if it was possible I would see it dripping out of every corner of his body. His muscles are tense and had hand are clenched into tight fist. I was just about to speak when a soft voice his my ears.

" mommy,"

Oh no the tears that were forming once before have now spilled down my cheeks.

"Go back to bed Bear."

Niklaus eyes are completely locked on his, fear has not completely locked my body. My mind spilling with questions on how he will react.

" mommy, mommy are you kidding me, please calla please tell me you ...."

He pauses

" PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT HAVE A SON WITH THAT MAN AND RUN FROM ME... DID YOU CHEAT ON ME CALLA DID YOU? "

the tears spill now father than I can wipe them. Niklaus takes this as a bad sign cause I can see the anger now busted through the surface of his skin. He stalks towards bear and raises his hand to his shoulder.

"Tell me son, what is your name , surely your mother has not names you after a beast."

"Benjamin, mommy calls me bear."

That sets Nik off completely, he snaps his head in my direction and let's out yet again another viscous growl.

"YOU NAMED THAT MAN'S SON AFTER MY BROTHER, YOU NAMED A CHILD CONCEIVED OUT OF AN AFFAIR AFTER THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD ?! YOU BROUGHT DISGRACE TO HIS NAME."

****
My head felt dizzy and my eyes felt heavy, I stirred and began to rise my self. When I was fully awake I came to realize that i was in a bed, make of pure red silk. Looking around... this all looks familar... .

I'm in Niklaus room ....

My mind when back to the last event I could remember.....

My son, my bear where is he.

My body went into full panic mode, when the door swung out and I see niklaus men step through.

" we have been ordered to bring you to the interrogation room."

Before I know it the men drop me in the corner of this room. The asshats insisted I was carried over his shoulder so I wouldn't run.

The men walk ou the door and it shuts I began to pound on the door screaming to be let out, till I hear a slight whimper. I turn my head around to see my beautiful little bear sobbing in the corner.

"Mommy" .