A fight for Benji

S E L E N A

" My son? Calla? He is my son?"

My eyes welt with tears, that slowly release down the sides of my face.

"For three long years Benjamin has been just mine, he has been my soul, my life, my heart and most of all my hope. I took benji out of the world his father lived in to save his life, niklaus's world is a dark vile infestation of danger that lingers around the air you breathe. I took him from that world so he could laugh freely, so when my son sheds tears it is over the juice he spilt not a man pointing a gun to his face because of a fault that is not his own. So yes biologically Benjamin is your son, but with this"

I use my hands to invasive my point, that is world, this that surrounds him is not a place fit for a child.

" you can not be a true father nik, you can not raise a child how they should be raised when you are looking over your shoulder, watching the clock to make sure that a shipment of illegal weapons, drugs or intell have been deployed illegally. Nik my best friend your brother life was stolen from us because he shared your blood, your name. Nik look at me in my face and tell me that once the world, YOUR enemies find out about Benjamin they won't torture... "

My sobs now pool from my eyee just the thought of them hurting my baby.

" nik they would kill our son, I can't have that, I can not stand by and wait for a strike. Every minute that i am here ny lungs burn trying to intact oxygen, my brain is corrupted with these flashes of our son being used as some form of leverage to bring us to our knees. Nik I sorry you missed out on knowing your son, but I do NOT regret taking him from here, I will never regret putting my son first. I would droken hearted, beaten and bruised, loney and starving just so my son can have one last breathe; so my son can be what he is supposed to be.... a child."

Niklaus is just staring at me, my words must have stricken something in him as for once words fail to fall effortlessly out of his mouth. Niklaus walks over to the wall where a long rectangular mirror, that has been built into the metal wall. Niklaus finger glides over a small black button, a button that is barley noticable... infact to even visually see it would be hard without previously knowing the buttons location before entering the room.

Niklaus speaks in a forced hushed manner.

" Ricardo, come collect the child, bring him to the guest quaters now."

My mind instantly sends my body once agian into a panic but with a tang of protection instinct. I scramble across the room and grab my son from niklaus as he is slightly distracted staring straight into the mirror. I wrap my arms tightly around my son and whisper yet again sweet nothing in his ears, reminding him how much aquaman would love how brave he his being. The door is once agian being slammed open and a man who stand about six foot, arms covered in tattoos he seems older, but he looks fit like extremely fit for his age. His hair is silver and his stance is strong, his eyes glance at me and back at niklaus.

" take the boy Ricardo and bring him to the quest quarters now. I don't like to ask twice you know that."

The man rolls his eyes and brushes his hands across his shoulder like he has no fiber in his body scared of niklaus words. Ricardo as niklaus calls him now strolling over to me, his arm reaches for my son but I quickly shut it down with a swift punch in his face, I said I would go down beaten and broken I meant it. I will fight to the death if I have to and by the grace of God I will kill a man who lays a finger on my sons beautiful curl haired head.

The man clutches his nose and send me a grin, a weird grin almost as if he enjoyed it. This fuckhead like getting hit? Was this grey haired fox a bitch in bed ?

" I like you" he now chuckles " damn your smoking hot and you pack a wicked punch, I swear if niklaus was desperately in love with you, I might buy you a drink just because you managed to drawl blood. "

" oh you are one lucky asshat then, cause touch a hair on my sons head and you will have to buy me the whole damn bar; cause I will gladly send your ass to the grave."

Niklaus voice rang through my ears, followed by a loud chuckle.

" Calla that is enough, you will let Ricardo take OUR son to his room, so we can discuss matter that he should not hear."

I am laughing now

" oh my dearest OG asshat you will have to kill me, before you take my son from my hands."

" your wish Is my command, Calla"