╁VIII

╁Claire

Armitage leaves me to rest. I lay down and let my tears freely fall. Ben is alive, but he is different now. My Ben is gone.

I shift to the other side of the bed.

"Leia, when are we going to visit Ben?" I ask as I play with my hands. She gives me a cookie and answers me, "Tommorow." I widen my eyes and smile widely. "Really?" I squeak.

Leia laughs and ruffles my hair. "Yes, really," she smiles and gives me milk. I dunk the cookie and quickly chomp it. "Mmm..." I moan and she laughs.

"Go to sleep so you can wake up early," she tucks me to bed. "But I haven't finish my cookie," I protest and she sighs in defeat. "Okay... after the cookie, bed okay?" she says and I nod.

After the cookie, she puts my blanket and looks at me. "I miss Ben," I admit and she kisses my forehead. "Me too..." she says before leaving.

I quickly doze off and wake up to a beautiful morning. I head to the dinning hall and see Leia, Han and Chewie eating. I run to Han and hug him. "Han!" I squeal and he chuckles. "Wow! You've grown!" he compares my height to his legs. I smile happily at my achievement.

After eating, we headed straight to the Academy. When we arrive, I quickly run in. I look frantically for Ben in a room full of young jedi's training. Suddenly, a familiar black hair locks my vision.

I smile widely and run to him. When I arrive, Ben smirks, "Missing me much. Aren't we?" I punch his arm playfully and smile, "I miss you too." He hugs me and twirls me around. "Miss ya..." he whispers.

"Little Claire," I hear a familiar voice. I look at my back and quickly run to his open arms. "Luke!" I hug him tightly. "Woah! Miss me much," he teases and I giggle.

I love my new life.

Knock Knock

I jolt awake and look at the door. "Come in!" I shout. A familiar mask goes in. I breathe in deeply before asking, "What do you want?"

After the doors close, he takes his mask off. I look at his crying brown eyes. "Claire," he starts off but I snap, "What?!" "Claire, I am-" I cut him off, "Sorry? Yeah, already heard it."

I stand up and walk to him until we are just inches apart. "Claire what?" I hiss. Suddenly his soft lips connect with my chapped lips.

I tense up first but slowly melt in the kiss. He slowly snakes in my waist as I put my hand in his neck.

We both break apart to catch our breaths. "I been wanting to do that since we meet," he whisper and I tilt my head. He lets out a soft laugh and say, "Did I already say that you look so adorable when you tilt your head?"

I tilt my head to the other side from the confusion on what he just said. He laughs and touches my chin. He kisses me again but this time, I block it with my hands.

"What is happening?" I ask and he admits, "I love you too." My heart skips a beat. "What?" I furry my brows. He cups my face and says again, "I said I love you too." "I know," I smirk.

Suddenly, I remember that he is Kylo Ren not my Ben. My face turns into a serious one. "Then why did you kill those innocent children?" I blurt out. "Why?" I ask again.

He sighs and sit at my bed. I sit beside him as I look at his pale face. "I can't explain..." he says and I sigh. "But I can show you," he says as he puts his hand on my head.

Darkness...

Darkness is what he dreams every single night.

Red...

Red light illuminates his surrounding.

Helmet...

Helmet which is unfamiliar shows up.

Black...

Black cape swishes around his dream.

Voice...

Voice calling out to him to join them.

"Join me and you will get to have what you dreamed of..." the voice says to him. He question himself, what does he dream of.

Claire...

Claire is the only person she dreams on having hold her in his arms.

"No boy... Him..." the voice tells me as a helmet appears right in front of me.

I touch it and feel something very familiar. Darth Vader's helmet

"Finish what Darth Vader begun so you will get what you dream of..."

"I will get to have her?"

"No... power... YOU WILL HAVE POWER!" The voice laughs creepily.

"No... this is not what I want."

"You are going to waste you time on that orphan girl!"

"No! I love Claire and I will fight for her!"

"A hard headed one. Okay, I will show you the future."

The future shows me laying dead in his arms.

"She is too weak so she will eventually die. Power is what you need."

The voice shows another future. Him ruling the galaxy. An image of Kylo Ren shows at the dream. A helmet with a big cape. A vivid image of the red light in a shape of a cross.

"This is it what you really want."

Suddenly, he felt a disturbance on the real world. He opens his eyes and see Luke slashing his saber at him. Luckily, he calls his saber in time to block the Luke's lightsaber. He uses the force to make the ceiling collapse.

I open my eyes and go back to reality. I look at Ben and unsure on what am I going to say.

Since when did he start having this dream? Talking to Snoke in his dreams. That is so scary. Why didn't he tell this to me? Why did he keep this behind my back? I though we were friends?

What did he choose? It's very obvious he choose the Dark Side. He is the exact person he visioned on his dream. Scary helmet, black clothed with matching black flowy cape, and his red cross guard saber.

And why did Luke try to kill him?

Why didn't he pick me over the dark side?

"Say something Claire."