12: Liam's Truth

"Hey, babe," I hear Luc whisper to wake me, "It's time to get up."

I groan and snuggle into his chest. He says, "I can't believe you fell asleep somewhere so uncomfy."

"You are comfy," I whisper groggily.

"Thanks, I try," he says, "It's all about the workout and laundry detergent."

I sit up allowing him to get up. He smiles, kisses me, and whispers, "Thanks, my beautiful."

He stands, stretching. His abs and v-line are exposed as his shirt rides up. He says, "Like what you see?"

"Definitely," I reply.

He chuckles and shakes his head. He tells me, "I have to go to the bar today. You want to come?"

"Umm yeah," I say, "As long as I don't have to work."

"Let you work!" Luc exclaims, giving a laugh, "Funny. I honestly don't know how I survived in the first place with everyone hitting on you."

"Relax, Luc," I say, "I'm not going to let people flirt with me."

"They won't because you're walking in on my arm," Luc tells me.

"That's taking the whole sugar daddy thing to a new level, isn't it?" I ask.

"I don't know, is it?" Luc asks. His lips graze mine. I lace my fingers through his hair. He kisses me. His lips are hot against mine.

After a long heated kiss, he pulls away, leaving me wanting more. He whispers against my lips, "How's that for daddy?"

"I'll call you daddy, if we can just stay home," I tell him.

"Nope, but nice try," he says, smiling. He turns and then turns back to me. He adds, "Oh, I had one of my men bring you some clothes from your room at the bar. They're in my closet."

"Thanks," I shout. He turns and goes down the hall. I get up and walk the stairs up to his room. I grab a pair of dark blue short shorts and a black lace crop top that hugs my frame. I leave my hair down in natural waves. I put mascara and bright red lipstick on.

I walk downstairs and run straight into Luc. He says, "Woah. Careful."

I back up a little and he exclaims, "Wow. You look electric."

"Thanks," I say, "I hope this is okay."

"I love it," he says, "But, also, I am not in charge. Wear what you want and when you want to wear it. I don't care as long as you feel confident in it."

"Thanks, Luc," I tell him with a smile.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the car. He opens the door for me and I step in. He goes to his side. He says, "When we get there, you can't say anything to Mira. Got it?"

"Yeah," I say. Then ask, "Why?"

"Because that info is confidential," he says, "I wasn't even supposed to find out about Aiden."