One

Tony POV

"Good morning, Sir. It is time to get up." The house butler, Jarvis's apathetic voice greeted me first in the morning to wake my ass off the bed.

Half sleeping, I pulled the blanket over my head and ignored him to make him go away, if only it could work. 

"Sir, Lady Maria said that I should remind you that today is your school, If you don't hurry you will be late."

"Just a few minutes, Jarvis," I said sluggishly.

But the blanket snatched over from me and I groaned while he said, "Sir, you don't have time."

I sighed pitifully,  "Yeah. Yeah. I know that."

"Good, sir."

I dragged myself out of the bed to the bathroom and took a shower after stripping off. Today I have to attend school. I don't want to, I don't need to, but my parents pretty much decided that's not the option for me. They are forcing me, and saying I should make friends, and hang out like other teens in which I'm not interested. I like my time to spend in my dad's lab and doing stuff with him or myself.

By the time I came out of the bathroom, Jarvis had gone after making the bed. I opened the wardrobe and grabbed a T-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a gray hooded jacket. And I slipped into them hurriedly.

I put on my headphones around my neck and grabbed the bag off the study table before heading out of the room, and down the stairs.

"Morning Mom, Dad," I announced my presence and grabbed a seat opposite Mom who was seated beside Dad. 

"A very very good Morning, dear son," Mom said with a keen smile. 

"Good morning, son." Dad also had a huge smile on his face.

I don't have to guess what they are enthusiastic about not letting me do what I want—pushing me to go to school.

I disregarded them and concentrated on my favorite pancakes—with blackberry and maple syrup made by Mom. She knows her son that it's the only thing that could make me cheerful at this moment when these days I am grumbling pretty much at everything. 

"Don't be gloomy, Tony.  it's your first day,  I am sure you will have a great time, " Dad said as if I had any say in this.

I eat my pancakes. I don't think that it matters how I feel. But Dad was expecting me to say something. I swallowed the chewed pancake and said for the last hope 

"I don't care. I am not interested." The fact was obvious, so I couldn't expect my parents to understand that I really didn't want to go to school.

"Okay, we are not going to have this conversation over and over again," Mom interrupted us and looked at me, "You are a good kid, Tony. I'm pretty sure that you will love it there. So, cheer up."

"Yeah, Mom."  Mom don't understand I don't give a rat's ass, but It was futile to discuss this.   

We eat breakfast in silence.

My mom is an omega, and Dad is an alpha. They are perfect mated couples. It doesn't mean I can induce myself to like alphas. I loathe them. Especially, when they look down on omegas. However, Dad is exceptional so it doesn't count.

After having breakfast, I got up to take my leave before going I kissed Mom and Dad's cheeks and hugged them. 

"Tony, did you take your suppressant medicine?" She asked. Omega has to take heat suppressant medicine from time to time if they are living their life outside the world. If they failed to take meds, Omega would be in heat and  attract the necessary attention to himself only if he happened to be in a public place.