Six

Tony POV

As today's all the classes came to end. I headed out of the school building, strolling on the driveway which leads to the library building and passing by the football field.

After the physics class, Arthur and Lucas stopped me. When I opened my mouth, Beforehand I was familiar with the fact that the thing I'm going to say to them. in some way or another way, in the end, would come to bite me onto the neck. Nevertheless, It was incredulity that it wasn't the case. they were asking me to forgive them. Saying, that Mr. Parker said what we said wasn't only appropriate, but It was out of the humankind. The thought stuck to me. Mr. Parker, why did he say? Have I got him wrong? I said to them if they felt what they had said is wrong, then, I have no difficulty to forgive them. And as I was about to leave from there. they said that they are not alphas but betas. No wonder, Strange asked to me if I hate alphas.

I reached into the library and saw Wade who sitting inside the reception counter. And reading some adult book. and still can look cool like a Kakashi Hatake.

"Stephen hasn't come yet. so wait until he comes," he said as he became aware of my presence.

I take the seat beside Wade, and I was looking the people who were put in whispering and reading books, and I laid down my head onto my crossed overhand onto the reception counter desk. I was worn out, without turning my head. I asked Wade, "Out of curiosity, why didn't I find any library committee members except Stephan?"

"Guess! kiddo," he said without putting his book aside.

That annoys me more than anything else sometimes when I asked someone something and don't get answers in a straight manner. It's like they are wasting my precious time. Even though, I'm not doing anything.

Even if I have to guess, then there is one mere reason, I could come up with.

"I don't think that anyone can be delighted to work here."

"Blunt.. huh!! ..If it is the case, you think, then you aren't wrong," he said, I wasn't expecting him to agree with me.

"So, it's mean, you don't like to work here."

"not at first, but I like to do now, for a temporary job, it is not awful."

After delaying fifteen minutes Stephen came and apologized for his delay and didn't give any excuse for it.

We began to do our work as Wade instructed us to remove all the impair
Books as they are going to the next day for the binding. I don't think that it would be enough time to extract all the impaired books, however, It wasn't my business so I kept quiet as I don't wanna let him say that stays night for completing the task.

Stephen was extracting books I was writing their names and archive codes, and putting the books into the boxes.

"..Stephen," I said hesitantly, he stopped looking the impaired book and looked in my way.

"What do you think of Mr. Parker? I asked and he elevated his one eyebrow.

"... I mean, of course, not that way," he must be thinking why I'm having friendly chat with him? However, I don't have anyone to ask what I want to know about Mr. Parker.

"He is a nice Teacher, and only the Omega of this school, I ever look up to," He said with a smile. it surprised me that he an Omega and I got him totally wrong.

"Why are you asking?"

"Nothing, it's just I was wondering what kind of person he could be who sent me here for my punishment," I said and he shrugged, as he is also wondering at this point.

"You know what, perhaps you'll get your answer sometime," he said while looking at me and then turned to work.

After work again we got coffee and cookies. I was delighted with coffee and cookies and thanked him.

Wade was telling us that before this Job he use to be a mercenary but meeting after Peter, means, Mr. Parker. He had to leave his mercenary world. If I say that it didn't surprise me at all. Then, certainly, I'm lying to myself. But how can a person be a teacher who use to be a mercenary? Let's see it from a different point of view. The school doesn't know about his past life. Despite knowing his past then, this school has some serious issues. And Stephen and I didn't show any surprise but shrugged it.

It became routine after one hour of work if I stay in the library, reading or doing something and Stephen also sit opposite side of me. I don't usually talk unless it is necessary. I find myself liking the school environment and It was weird but I didn't find this school what I was thinking. Like looking down upon Omegas. And like that my one week come to the end of the school.

I was coming out of the general store and little cut up not able to find the stuff I wanted to. The day couldn't be got any worse, but guess it could be, as my gaze went to a mass of delinquents was surrounding a teen girl. They were five of them. The girl was struggling to free from their grip. Though it was futile since her strength wasn't enough. For me also There was no way that I could win against them unless I happened to some ninja. Fighting between a 17 years old high school student and five delinquents it was certainly out of the question. The people walking along the pavement turned blind eyes. However, I needn't any ground to save that girl.

"What you are looking at you, punk," said one of them, I didn't say anything, the girl whose eyes were begging me to save her. Though, I spun around my feet. She must be got upset by this act. After walking a few steps away, and I don't have to be a ninja to save that girl. I targeted at each of them with my gadget And invaded. Within a few seconds, they were knocked out. The girl's eyes went wide. I went toward her.

"They are unconscious, are you alright?" I asked, she nodded and she bends down to lift her grocery bags, "thank you for saving me," she said with a wide smile on her face. I also crouched and helping her. I saw the candies two packets in the bag.

"Where did you get these?" asked her, I didn't notice that my voice was loud. But that girl didn't seem to mind and chuckled. however, I felt a little embarrassed.

As I helped her she gave to me one candy packet. As they were only the last one. I was looking for them for a whole day but didn't find them in any general store. I mean the production company of these candies, kind of changed the taste and I was annoyed with it since it became tasteless. I wasn't able to find the earlier one. I mean how could they do that? And it became hard for me to find the same taste candies. Anyone can find it weird but, l love those Candies.

"Thank you so much for your help, once again."Said the girl as I placed her grocery bags on the kitchen counter. She told me that her name is April Strange, And lives with her brother, that doesn't mean that she is related to him. But my instinct saying something else.

"April have you seen my..," I turned to the familiar voice. Why we don't believe our own instincts sometimes.