Three

Tony POV

As I entered the physics class. I invaded by the noise of chattering. No one was paying heed to me for that I was glad. There are five minutes Left to begin the class. I chose the last row seat and looked outside of the window. 

"Lucas, Have you heard yesterday new Of the city crime."

I heard the boy in front of me. 

"No, I haven't, Arthur," said Lucas,  sitting beside Aurthur.

"Do you want to know?"

"If I said no. You would still tell me. However, I don't have any objection to hearing it."

"There was another rape crime of an omega."

Nonetheless, I was listening to them vaguely but as I heard it despite my Disinclination my consciousness dragged me to their conversation.

"That's nothing new," said Lucas.

"Of course, of course, but, This time it was in our neighborhood."

"So, you know that person."

"No, I dunno, I would like to know, Though."

"It was a girl. That much for sure, I know."

"It is fairly in news, how come you won't know," said Lucas lackadaisically.

"I don't understand, during omega's heat, their body screams for the alpha's touch, then why the hell...," The Arthur guy interrupted.

"From the beginning Omega's heat couldn't be resisted by any alpha, And alphas become allegedly sentenced for that deeds from which they weren't aware, I reckoned that it isn't their fault from my point of view when their body wants alpha, then why the hell all these fusses of rape?"

"Wherever you go in this world but, you will always encounter some Assholes," I said, still looking outside of the window.

"Excuse me," said the guy who was sitting before me.

And this time I turned to both guys who were looking me with a little angry.

"I said that congrats, you have earned the honor of calling yourself an Asshole," I said impassively, still there was tranquility in my voice.

"Do you have a death wish or something, who the hell are you?" Shouted the Lucas guy, getting the attention most of the students, however, I don't have to see that their attention was upon us as they have stopped their conversation.

As well, Congrats you Anthony getting all the eyes upon you, on the first day of your school.

"I'm guessing, you both must be well aware of the fact of the medicine which is for the alphas to resist the heat of the Omega," I said, this time my voice was little louder than before.

"But you won't take those, why?" I said and paused for a while getting entire attention on me of my classmates.

Bell rang but everyone's attention didn't budge from us.

"because, it will take the futile pride of the societies Superior Asshole alphas like you who think that Omegas are screaming for the alphas touch," I said, disgusting.

Both of them face expressions I couldn't grasp, but they weren't angry.

"Anthony Edward stark!" I heard and looked that Mr. Parker who I dunno when he came into the class?

"This kind of behavior wouldn't be tolerated by anyone."

"Mr. Parker, for my behavior, I'm sorry NOT."