An Invisible Strike

As the Zeno's were looking over the battlefield, Future Zeno noted, "Many fighters have fallen. It's hard to remember how many are left."

The Grand Minister appeared and said, "Allow me to catch you up, my lords. Universe 2 is still stable at 5 fighters and they possess their 3 key maidens. While Universe 3 isn't doing too well, with only 4 fighters, and seem to have gone into hiding to plan a new strategy to win. As for Universe 4, they are in the same boat, with only 4 fighters too."

Roshi noted, "Wait. 4? But I only spot 2."

Tien said, "It's faint, but I do sense another presence, but that still leaves one unaccounted for."

Beerus looked over to Universe 4 and gritted his teeth, "That little rat is up to something."

The Grand Minister continued, "Universe 6 has ironically 6 fighters left, but with the loss of their best fighter Hit they are in trouble. Universe 7 is at 7 fighters, but are also in a dire situation with their fighter Goku now drained. Unfortunately, Universe 9 and 10 have been erased from the competition. Lastly, there's Universe 11, while they may have the lowest amount of fighter left at 3, all 3 are their key/strongest fighters, and with so much time left they are still in a good position to win this thing."

Zeno remarked, "Wow. I can't wait to see what happens next."

Beerus asked, "How worried should I be about Goku?"

Whis, now filming using Cus's camera, to give her a break, zoomed in on Goku who was barely walking to some rocks, and said, "It looks like Goku's not doing too well. He needs time to catch his breath, without fighting."

Krillin sated, "Someone needs to help Goku."

On the fighting stage, seeing Goku in trouble, Gohan shouted, "Father, were coming." He nodded to Piccolo and the 2 rushed to Goku, only for Saonel and Pirina to appeared in front of them and each fire an energy blast. While Gohan and Piccolo deflected the blasts with their arms, the Universe 6 Namekians appeared before them and punched them both back a few feet.

Sanoel said, "You're not going anywhere."

Pirina added, "We've got a fight to finish."

As the pair from Universe 7 got into a fighting stance, Piccolo said, "Well have to finish this fast to go help Goku." All 4 combatants charged at each other and started trading blows.

Goku continued to walk the best he could, from the top of the Pillar Jiren watched, as he was joined by Toppo and Dyspo, the latter asking, "Are you sure letting him go is the best idea?"

Toppo reassured him, "Don't worry, Jiren is unstoppable. He's just hoping for a decent challenge to push his strength even further for his goal."

Jiren turned to them, "Don't attack Goku. Let the others have their fun, if he can survive then he should be a somewhat worthy foe. You may attack the other Universes or Goku's teammates." The other 2 Pride Troopers nodded and then jumped off the Pillar, leaving Jiren who turned back to look at Goku who was now facing Ganos and Shanzta.

Ganos laughed, "I love it when a foe is weak and can't fight back." He lunged at Goku, who barely got into a battle stance. However, an energy blast came from behind Goku and hit Ganos, sending him flying to another part of the arena.

Shanzta shouted, "Ganos, no!"

The two looked and saw the one who shot the blast was Vegeta. Goku said, "Thanks, Vegeta."

Vegeta just grunted, "After I'm done with this fool you're going to tell me what that form was."

Goku laughed, "Okay, but I'm not really sure what it was myself."