The First Universe to go is. . .

The 8 remaining Universe 9 warriors now surrounded Goku and laughing, while Ro shouted, "That's right Universe 9, combine your powers and wipe Goku out!"

Bergamo then said, "Let's do it!" So, the Trio of Dangers; Basil, Lavender, and Bergamo, started circling Goku.

Basil laughed, "This is gonna be all kinds of fun."

Goku replied, "Hey, I'm just glad I get to fight you guys again. Especially you Bergamo. I see you're a bit bigger now, I'm guessing you absorbed some energy from some other fighters before coming here."

Bergamo laughed, "That's right! And now our entire Universe is going to take you down, smug bastard!"

Old Kai wondered, "I hope Goku can handle this."

Beerus added, "Of course he can, old timer. Goku has a clear advantage. Of course, that is when he tends to get cocky." Getting up from his seat, "Hey, Goku, remember you don't have to have a long drawn out fight with them, just push them out."

Goku shouted back, "I know lord Beerus. Don't worry I got this."

Bergamo charged in and said, "You've got nothing!" He tried a punch, but Goku rolled forward to dodge. As Basil tried to kick him, Goku blocked it with his right arm, then punched Basil away.

Lavender came in next, his hands coated in his special poison while saying, "Taste the poison that took down your son!" He tried to punch Goku several times, only for him to dodge them all. Until Basil appeared behind Goku and kicked him in the back, giving Lavender an opening. However, right before he punched Goku in the arm, Goku surrounded himself in a white aura, with Old Kai noting, "Nice. He made a barrier."

After recovering from the hit, Goku attacked Lavender with a barrage of punches, which Lavender used his poisoned hands to block. All the while he asked, "Why isn't my poison working?"

Goku explained, "You shouldn't have shown us your tricks at the Zeno Expo. After that Gohan and I got together and created a special barrier to stop your poison and even prevent Bergamo from absorbing our attacks."

All 3 of the Trio of Dangers shouted, "WHAT!" Goku then managed to break Lavender's defense and punch him back. Bergamo then appeared and punched Goku in the face. He tried for another, but Goku dodged it. Then the 2 traded blows until Goku delivered 2 punches to Bergamo's face and kick him away. Quickly recovering, Bergamo fired a red energy blast, knocking Goku back.

As the Trio began to circle him again, Bergamo explained, "We 3 brothers have always worked together to survive in that trash heap called the 9th Universe."

Lavender joined in, "If one of us couldn't beat an opponent then we'd use are deadly combo attacks to do them in."

Basil finished, "No one is a match for us brothers and our teamwork!"

Ro added, "That's right! Especially now that they have Goku in their ultimate formation, allowing them to attack from 3 sides of their triangle. I call this the Dangers Triangle!"

Zeno said to this, "The Dangers Triangle."

With Future Zeno adding, "My favorite triangle."

The 2 cheered, as the Grand Minister said, "Dangers Triangle? A rather silly name for an otherwise impressive tactic."

Noticing what was going on, after punching Rubalt back, Gohan said, "It looks like my dad needs some help."

Piccolo blasted Mulithim back and shouted, "Gohan, help your father! Will deal with these guys until you get back."

Gohan gave a thumbs up, "Thanks, Piccolo." He then headed out.

At the same time, Vegeta knocked away Viara and Nink of Universe 4, and notice what was going on too. Even commenting, "Dammit, Kakarrot!" After Bergamo and Lavender both delivered a punch to Goku, and Basil a kick, all of which Goku blocked, Gohan and Vegeta jumped into the triangle and joined Goku, back to back. With Vegeta saying, "Kakarrot, why are you wasting your time playing with puppies."