Goku vs Kefla

The Tournament battles still raged.

Vegeta was still trading blows with Toppo, until Toppo went for a punch, which Vegeta ducked to dodge. Then the Saiyan Prince punched him in the gut, uppercut him, then kick him away. The Pride Trooper leader stopped himself from being pushed back to far. Vegeta sent a big energy blast at him while shouting, "Big Bang Attack!"

Toppo knocked the blast away, when it got close, then fired his own barrage of energy blasts, while he said, "Justice Flash!" Vegeta started running and dodging all the blasts, which destroyed some rubble all over the area.

Gohan and Piccolo were still handling Saonel and Pirina. Pirina extended his arms and wrapped Piccolo in them. So the Universe 7 Namekian released an explosive wave of energy, breaking himself free and pushing Pirina back. As he recovered he fired an energy blast from his mouth, so Piccolo fired his own energy blast, causing a collision of blasts that exploded into a smoke screen. Piccolo rushed through the smoke at Pirina. However, when the Universe 6 tried to punch him, he disappeared, revealing it to be an After Image. The real Piccolo popped up behind him and kicked him in the head knocking him back. As he got up, Piccolo fired an energy blast at him. Seeing this, Saonel broke away from his fist fight with Gohan and jumped in front of Pirina to use his arm to deflect Piccolo's blast back at him and fire his own. Luckily, Gohan jumped in front and shouted, "Energy Shield!" The shield blocked the blast and when Gohan let it down he fired off his own blast, "Masenko Ha!" Saonel and Pirina jumped back to avoid the blast, which hit the floor. The pair then charged back in at the Universe 7 fighters, who once again engaged them.

Ganos was still trying to punch Dyspo, who was still dodging the attacks. The Pride Trooper eventually delivered a punch that sent Ganos flying. However, the Universe 4 warrior, bounced off some debris and headed back at Dyspo. As he did, he turned his hands into energy claws, while saying, "It's Talon Time! Grand Eagle!" He began slashing at Dyspo who was dodging all the slashes until one gave him a small cut across his left cheek. While distracted by this, Ganos kicked him in the stomach, knocking him back. He then fired a lighting blast, which Dyspo managed to dodge.

Kai questioned, "How did he manage to catch up with Dyspo?"

Quitella snicked, "That's Ganos special power. The longer he fights the stronger he gets. Saiyans aren't the only species who grow stronger both after and during a fight."

Goku and Kefla still faced off, with their fighting stances, each waiting to make a move. The 1st to do so was Goku, who started firing some energy blasts, but Kefla rushed through and dodged them. When she got close she went for a punch, but Goku counter with his own punch, the fists collided, which sparked a trading of punches. It went on for a bit, before Goku punched her in the face, knocking her back. When he rushed in for another punch, she ducked to dodge, then sweep kicked his feet. As Goku was falling, Kefla got an energy blast ready to fire, but as she did, Goku Instant Transmissoned back a few feet, avoiding the blast that hit the floor. Goku laughed, "Your definitely stronger now."

Kefla smirked, "I'm just getting started. I've got so much power I can't wait to use it all to crush you" She rushed forward and the 2 started trading punches again.

Over with Vegeta, he and Toppo collided punches and jumped back. Then the pair noticed the energy of Goku and Kefla fighting, with Toppo noting, "Your species is formidable, indeed. There's no way to argue that."

Vegeta smirked, "And there's something else you should know. We are the most powerful race in the cosmos." Pointing to himself, "Of all the mighty Saiyan warriors, I am the one who reigns supreme, big boy."

Toppo replied, "A claim you've done nothing to prove." Just then Vegeta appeared in front of him and went for a kick. Toppo blocked it with his right arm, but Vegeta kept kicking until the force of the attacks sent Toppo into some debris.