I want to stay...

-Author-San does another time skip!-
-Izuku's POV-

I was sitting on the couch at home until dad said "Izuku, I have good news and bad news." " tell me the good news first! "  I said.
He handed me a letter that came in the mail. I opened it up and a holographic Allmight popped up out of nowhere. I almost fell back in surprise but I quickly got back up. My dad chuckled and I laughed a little as well.

"Young Midoriya, we have your results from your exams." Allmight said. My dad was annoyed because ever since Allmight has given me his power my dad has been jealous of him. He always tells Auntie Nemuri and Uncle Hizashi that Allmight is " Taking his beloved son away from him.", I'm not sure if he is joking or not.

"You have a perfect score on the written part of the test! Amazing job!!!" Allmight have me a thumbs up. "I'm proud of you Izuku!" My dad said cheerfully. ( A/N Wow Aizawa is cheerful.) "Now for the physical part of the test." Allmight paused dramatically. I was waiting for what he was going to say. My dad looked anxious and he was also waiting for the answer. "You placed second behind Katsuki Bakugou!" Allmight said proudly. " you are like a son to me Young Midoriya, I am proud to have you as my successor! " Allmight said proudly. My dad looked like he was about to snap. I was confused on why he looked mad.

-Flashback time-

I was running and watching everybody take out the robots. I knew I had to get a few kills. I knew I couldn't control the quirk Allmight has given me, so I had no choice but to use the quirk I hated. I grew flowers on the bots left and right. It was hard because I had to focus just to grow the flowers. Before I knew it, I saw giant robots on fire all over the battlefield. I turned around to see a huge robot that was bigger than the others. "That's number zero" I whispered to myself. I heard shouts that belonged to a girl on the ground. "URARAKA" I shouted. The robot looked like it was going to crush her to death. I had to do something! My Flowerfire can't deal with something that big! (Flowerfire is what I've decided to call Izuku's quirk.) I have to use it, he gave me this power so I can't let it go to waste! I ran towards the robot and used One For All 100 Percent!
"DELAWARE SMASH!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. The robot was crushed and I was falling to the ground with broken arms and legs. WAIT I'M FALLING!!! OH NO! DAD,ALLMIGHT, I'M SO SORRY! I DON'T WANNA DIE ANYMORE! Tears fell out of my eyes as I was getting closer to the ground. The last thought I had before I would die was, that boy who was worried about me in the orphanage. He was the only person that had cared for me at the time. I smiled at the thought of him, then I closed my eyes waiting for impact. It never came and instead I was floating!? I looked over to see Uraraka. I was inches away from the ground and then out of nowhere Uraraka said "Release" And then I fell and my face met the cold ground. Then everything went black.

-Present time-

I then heard my dad mutter something inaudible. "What was that?" I asked. " Nothing" Dad replied. I knew it was something but I decided not to bug him about it. After we were done celebrating the fact I got into UA my dad said "Are you ready for the bad news?" My dad asked. He had a nervous look on his face, which really scared me because he NEVER looked nervous. "Yeah" I replied.

-No one's POV-

Izuku was very nervous on what the "Bad News" was. Aizawa looked nervous to talk to Izuku about this. "Izuku...Before I tell you this, can you promise me...that you will always think about me as your dad?" Aizawa looked like he was about to cry, he didn't cry though. " W-What do you mean, Dad" Izuku asked. Izuku was very confused on what was happening. Even without knowing, Izuku still cried. "Your actual father has been found and...." Aizawa didn't want to end that sentence. " He wants you back. I am obligated to give you to him. " Aizawa said while holding Izuku's hand.

"What...no that's impossible. Y-you adopted me! That's not fair." Izuku screamed. " I know Izuku, I know. " Aizawa said trying to keep Izuku calm, But Aizawa couldn't stay calm himself. Izuku cried louder and louder.

"I want to stay with you, Dad!"

" I don't want to go with him! "

"You are my actual Dad"

" I want to stay"

"I WANT TO STAY...!"

hey guys! Oh wow two updates on one day?!?!
I am sorry I left you on a cliffhanger!!!

I was thinking of creating another story, and no I am not discontinuing this story. The story is about Fem! Izuku and she is deaf. And yes it is a Dadzawa story. I am still not sure about it, I still think it is a cool Idea though! The story is mostly inspired off the movie called "A Silent Voice" Its on Netflix and it's really good! I suggest you watch it.

Okay my peeps I decided you all should now more about me, so I thought we could do a QnA about me! If you think it's a stupid idea then you don't have to participate. All I want you to do is comment and ask a question about me and I'll respond.

Ex: How many siblings do you have

What I won't respond to is questions about my age,name,or anything to personal because I feel uncomfortable with those questions. Thank you!