Back to School

~no one's pov~

Izuku happily walked out of the hospital with his dad, who was still in bandages. Izuku was worried. He had missed so much school! How could he become a hero without attending school! Aizawa said it would be fine but Izuku knew it wasn't. The freckled boy stayed close to his dad. He'd become more protective of him ever since the USJ incident. Aizawa had also become protective of his son, if that was even possible. Aizawa eventually became so worried, he carried Izuku all they way home. Izuku protested but that didn't stop the tired man. 

When they both made it back safely to their apartment, they heard small meows of a cat. Izuku's eyes widened as he jumped out of his father's arms and ran to the cat. "K-Kurshi I'm s-so sorry! I-I left you all a-alone! I-I'm such a b-bad friend!" Izuku told the cat between sobs. He had missed the cat dearly. Aizawa placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder and smiled warmly at him. Izuku's sobs stopped when Aizawa smiled at him. Izuku still hugged the cat tightly and never let go. Izuku walked around the house with Kurshi in his shirt. Izuku occasionally pet the small cat in his shirt. The freckled boy then walked to his room where he found his phone. Izuku grabbed his phone and turned it on. He was met with millions of text messages from Dabi in his notifications. Izuku sweatdropped.

Izuku gripped his phone and pressed the call button on Dabi's caller ID. The phone rang three times before somebody picked up.

"OH MY GOD! IZUKU ARE YOU OKAY!?"

"I'm fine, better than I'll ever be."

"Also, did you just call me Izuku?"

"..."

"..."

"no..."

"okay then, can you please explain why I have at least fifty text messages and sixty missed calls from you?"

"I was so worried- I mean...I just wanted to know if you didn't die."

"mhm"

"Well I have to go now, I promise I'll talk to you later though!"

"Ok bye, Izuku."

"hehe bye"

Izuku ended the call and lied down on his bed. He was exhausted. Izuku closed his eyes and let slumber consume him. He had to get as much sleep as possible. Mainly because he was supposed to go back to school tomorrow. He was excited...sort of. Why was he excited? Before he left the hospital, his dear friend Todoroki told him about the upcoming Sports Festival, and he wasn't going to risk missing that.