Revelations

(Y/n) was thinking while walking in Vale, he did not know what to do, he could stay with Artoria but it would be an obstacle for her to get the grail, besides Rin the last time she called him she gave a strict order to fulfill her mission ... the white-haired boy also felt tormented by the fear that his friends of team RWBY could get hurt by getting involved in fighting servants, (y / n) he had to be strong and oppress his wishes to comply with the order Rin gave him, while walking he did not notice his way and hit a girl, she was somewhat short, with bicolor hair, (y / n) had thrown the girl's ice cream by accident and she fell to the ground, the boy helped her get up and told her ...
(y / n): Excuse me I did not see where I was walking, I'm going to buy you the ice cream of the flavor you want to repair the damage I did ...
The boy expected a verbal response but the girl took out her scroll and started writing something ...
Neo: * Written * Do not worry, it was also my mistake not to have seen where I was walking, I'm Neo, as you can see I can not communicate verbally ...
(Y / n): I see, well, you can call me Emiya, as I offered you before, follow me, let's go and buy you an ice cream.
The white-haired boy grabbed gently the hand of the girl, who blushed, and took her to a nearby ice cream shop, she chose a Neapolitan ice cream, which seemed curious to the boy, (and / n) paid for the ice cream and both They left the store, they said goodbye and everyone went towards their own destiny. The boy had the feeling that he would see that girl again, he did not know how or when, but he would see her again ...
On his way to Beacon, the boy bought (f / f) to clear his mind and undo his hunger, when he reached Beacon the sun had already hidden in the twilight, there was no person around so he sat around the fountain from the school to reflect again, in that he receives again a call by the communicator ...
Rin: Emiya, listen, I know you must be upset with me but I wanted to call you anyway to apologize, I probably bug you by questioning your ideals about defending justice and your idea of ​​staying in Beacon to fight ... I think I should have understood you, I do not know by how much you have passed or with whom you have lived, my mistake was to think in such a selfish way ...
(y / n): There's no need to master, I think my ideals made me stubborn the last time we talked, but right now I'm thinking about it ...
Rin: And there was also something I wanted to tell you ...
(y / n): Do you want me to look for something?
Rin: N-that's not it, let me finish Baka! ... I wanted to tell you ... it's something I had kept secret ...
(y / n): I do not understand you ...
Rin: I ... I love you !!!
(Y / n):...The feeling is mutual ... Rin: I'm so happy!!! Ummm 😳 i have to cut the call... Good luck...
The call ended, the white haired boy walked towards his room again evaluating his situation, when he opened the door his room was received by Artoria and the RWBY team, who hugged him ...
Ruby: We were so worried, Where were you?
(Y/n): Only Yanging around ...
Yang: Good joke but please tell us where you were ...
(y/n): I was just walking in Valve to clear my mind of some things ...
Ruby: You promised not to keep secrets ...
(y/n): Okay, it cleared some thoughts of leaving Beacon-
RWBY: What !?
(y/n): What happens is that I have a mission that involves defeating Cinder, a woman in a scarlet dress, who is the right hand of the queen of the grimm, but I need to save someone and use her as a catalyst for travel in time, the problem is that if I leave, it is certain that we will never meet again...
Saber: He's right, it's also part of the agreement I made with him, he'll help me beat the other servants and I'll give my help to save the person, however ... I'm starting to doubt if I want you go...
Blake: But is there no other way to achieve your mission?
(Y / n): I'm afraid not ...
Weiss: Instead of talking about problems, we should look for solutions ...
Those words were the same as Kiritsugu told (Y/n) who when listening to them from Weiss' mouth he realized what his father was referring to ... but he preferred to keep this as a secret.
Without having found a solution, the RWBY team returned to their room while (Y/n) went to sleep...

Inside the dream
Beacon was under attack, students defend the school as much as possible, numerous herds of powerful grimms attacking quickly, a dragon waking up and preparing to attack Beacon ...
The clock tower was destroyed, on top of the ruins Cinder was murdering Pyrrha... she was reduced to dust...
Yang lost her arm... The silver eyes people hides incredible power... Ruby was the one who freeze the dragon...
End of the dream
The white haired man awoke sweating, he got up from his bed and change to his combat clothes, without awaking Artoria, he opened his window and jump from there to the ground, he used his communicator to call Rin.
Rin: Need something?
(Y/n): Can you tell me if there's a servant close to my place?
Rin: You're right! It another class, Avenger, It looks that he's in the place of Berserker, be careful we don't know what kind of tricks he hide...
Avenger: Amazing, you're another Archer, well i'm looking for the Grail so you won't stop my way...
Angra went towards (Y/n) and was ready to attack but (Y/n) took out his bow and shoot an sword like arrow, killing him instantly... But Angra started to laugh...
Avenger: It doesn't matter if you killed me... Congratulations, you are a stupid!!! I won, neither of events i would win!
(Y/n): What are you talking about!?
Avenger: You will see it soon...
He turn into dark mud and disappeared... (Y/n) didn't understand what happened...

In Salem's land BEFORE the attack
Salem: You are a servant don't you?
Angra: Of course master... A guy with a needle on his back and another with a mustache sent me here and told me to call you Master and obey your orders...
Salem: Then i order you to win the Grail for me.
Angra: As you order master.
Salem: I Will put a spell on your soul, even if you don't win, when you return to the throne of heroes you will corrupt the Grail.
Angra: Then, should i kill myself?
Salem: It won't work like that, you need to be killed... But don't try suicide, fight for my sake...
Angra: As you wish master.
Dr. Watts: You shall go by now, i'm gonna give you a servant direction, right now she's sleeping so you could kill her without problems...

Timeskip
Salem saw (Y/n) killing Angra, she turn back to her allies...
Salem: That piece of scum, how dare him? That doesn't matter now, by now that Grail should be corrupted, with the mana from there i will make more powerful my grimms and soon, my beautiful dragon will turn Beacon into ashes....

Back to Beacon
(Y/n) returned to his room, he awoke Artoria and the both went to class, something was wrong, Artoria seemed worried but they couldn't talk because it was Professor Port's class... When the class end Artoria was trembling and fell on her knees to the ground, (y/n) helped her to get up...
Saber: Something bad is going to happen, we need to kill the other servants soon...
(Y/n): What do you mean?
Saber: Something its happening to the Grail, i can sense it, i need to find my master Kiritsugu...
(Y/n): What!?
Saber: Is something wrong about my master?
(Y/n): He Is... He is my father...

To be continued...