Mo-Chan strikes!

???: Hey lazy man! Awake!
(Y/n): What?
A sword was about to cut the throat of the red archer, he avoided the impact thanks to his dual swords, both began to fight closely but having no choice, the archer jumped out the window towards the building where the students from other schools they were staying, he aimed his bow and in seconds attacked his opponent, once his burst of arrows was done, he shot Caladbolg II causing a small explosion in his room, then, with stealth, he returned to the room ...
Mordred: Argh! Damn, you beat me ...
(Y/n): Mordred? What are you doing here?
Mordred: That's a long story ...
Flashback begins

Rin: Well now we don't have Saber's help, our chances of winning have reduced ...
Mash: Senpai, I have an idea, you have to send a servant with him to make things easier ...
Sitonai: Why don't you go Rin?
Rin: Because... well, this place needs a leader, also if I go there some Servant may take my body as a vessel to summon themselves, we would not know if it is good or bad ...
Parvati: I get ready to go with Senpai ...
Sitonai: No! I want to go with (Y/n)!
Jeanne: Maybe he needs my services ...
Mordred: I will go, I am the only one who can destroy my father if he turns against us.
Rin: Mordred has a point ... I guess there is no other option, well, Mordred will go but we hope that Mordred won't think of fighting with everyone, it is the Vytal festival and we must be as camouflaged as possible ...
Mordred: 'kay, leave the rest to me...

Flashback ends
Mordred: And that's what happened, now you and I will kick ass in Remnant!
(Y/n): *Sigh* That seems ... well, since you're here, would you like to eat something?
Mordred: *blushing* Well, I don't have an appetite as big as my father's ... but of course! It would not be bad to eat a snack! Let me change into my normal clothes...

 but of course! It would not be bad to eat a snack! Let me change into my normal clothes

(Y/n): That makes you look cute...
Mordred: *blushing* S-shut up! Let's go!
...
Timeskip
(Y/n): And that sums up everything that happened ...
Mordred: heavens! You had a lot of fun while I got bored fighting the weak grimm... don't worry, my father is always like this, he wouldn't mind throwing his allies aside...
(Y/n): I don't blame her either, in the end, I was the one who led us into that trap... at least we destroyed Berserker...

Meanwhile, Team RWBY

After the fight that the girls had on the first day of the Vytal festival tournament, they were tired and hungry so they decided to go to the festival food stalls ...
Yang: *Speaking to the owner*  I'll have a bowl of the regular, please *A large bowl of noodles slides in front of her*

Ruby: Oohhh... I'll take the same *a large bowl of noodles like Yang's bowl slides in front of her, as she clasps her hands in excitement*

Weiss: Do you have anything with a low-salt ...? *a bowl of regular noodles instantly slides in front of her instead* Um... okay...

Instead of saying anything, Blake nods and smile to the owner who returns the gesture as he rushes through one door of his shop and comes out the other to put a large bowl of noodles topped with fish in front of her. Blake's eyes light up as she drools over her order. While Weiss looks strangely at her teammate, she gladly offers her credit card to the old man.