More new girls joinning the pool (Not a chapter)

Good day, today I will introduce you to the new girls inside the harem, note: Some girls appear volumes later so be patient if your waifu does not appear yet...

Winter Schnee, she is the older sister of Weiss, with whom she shares her personality in a certain way, since at first glance she can look like a cold and not very sociable girl but as she interacts with those she cares about, she demonstrates a softer side , but that does not take away from her that she is very good at kicking butts and annihilating enemies with her sword. Winter has the Schnee family Semblance of Glyphs. Her glyphs have many of the same effects that her sister's do, but better...

 Her glyphs have many of the same effects that her sister's do, but better

Willow Schnee. "From Weiss's own words, it can be guessed that Willow was once a caring, loving and affectionate parent, as stated by Weiss when she immediately felt anger at the fact her husband had forgotten to attend their second daughter's tenth birthday, implying that she cared for her daughter greatly and was frustrated at her husband's lack of attentiveness to their children's emotional needs. Willow was also noted to have loved her husband during the first few years of their marriage as despite having suspicions regarding the true reason as to why Jacques married her, she still attempted to make their relationship work and stayed with him.
However upon her husband angrily revealing the true reason as to why he married her and the subsequent realization of her sham marriage, Willow's mental and emotional health seemed to have greatly plummeted, with the end result of her entering into a deep state of depressive compliance in her unhappy marriage, having not bothered to do anything to better her life with Jacques and has turned a completely blind and indifferent eye towards all of his amoral actions in the SDC and has instead fallen into alcoholism to cope with her misery."

Coco Adel

Coco Adel. Coco seems to have a lot of confidence: her self-confidence is expressed in the same way she struts across the battlefield. Her experience with Grimm has been consistent enough that her appearance no longer disturbs her. Coco has enough confidence in her team that holds Velvet Scarlatina out of combat when she tries to unleash her weapon. Well, Coco has a handbag with golden engravings, her weapon is called Gianduja works as a heavy machine gun of the Gatlin gun type or more popularly known as 7.62mm" Minigun firing an incredible amount of thousands of bullets per minute, weighing an average of 29-30 kilos unloaded, actual data of the operation of a gattin.

They will be part of the harem, just be patient, as we are just about to finish volume 2

They will be part of the harem, just be patient, as we are just about to finish volume 2 ... by the way, leave your questions here because the next chapter is "Caster Gilgamesh and Gudako answer questions" !!!

To be continued...