Prologue

Clarke and Raven have been best friends for years now, they grew up together, went to the same collage, they were inseparable.
Raven is the smartest person Clarke had ever meet, she has bright brown hair, but no matter how much Clarke insists to let it down, Raven always wears it on a high ponytail. She is always determined to get everything done by the dead line, and sometimes that annoys Clarke, she always thinks she's the best at everything but in fact, she is.
Clarke on the other hand is more relaxed, she has a beautiful blond hair and blueberry eyes that can seduce anyone. She grew up with her mom, Abby, because her dad died when she was little, she never knew the real reason, but she also never asked. Clarke never had a real boyfriend, she had one love interest in her life, Wells, the boy next door. It all ended when Clarke moved to collage, with Raven. That was really when the two of them started getting really close. Clarke and Raven would tell each other everything, and so, the years passed quickly and they were both now on the age of 20's. Clarke was 21 and Raven was 20, but just because she skipped a year.

——————-

Octavia: Bell hurry up, the boat leaves in a hour! - she screamed to the room next to her's, where her brother was laying, still with nothing packed

Bellamy: Come on O, we still have 1 hour, - he rolled his eyes and looked at her - Fineeee I'll pack

Octavia: You better, mom and dad are waiting for us - she leaves his room but not before showing him the middle finger

With the Blakes it has always been like this, "it's your fault Bellamy"; "Don't lie you know it was you" ; "Mommm Octavia broke the bed"
Octavia and Bellamy, also known as the Blakes in high school, were always fighting. Octavia was the youngest, but they were in the same class because her mother made sure of it. Of course Bellamy didn't really loved that idea. He was one of the most popular guys in school, had a bunch of girlfriends although never liked any of them. He has freckles all over his face that make girls scream when they noticed them. Literally.
   Octavia was a little shy, she had her friends in high school, and she had fun with them. She was the innocent little girl, and when she was in love with someone she would always put her hair behind her ears and giggle, It was cute but something Bellamy always made fun with. Her blue eyes make her similar to her mom, and Bellamy's freckles would make him similar to his father.

Octavia: Bell it's been 15 minutes have you packed? - she asked him screaming

Bellamy: Yeah I'm done - he said and got out his room

Octavia: Ok, grab your passport and let's go - she said and looked at him

Bellamy: Fine mom - he laughed and made his sister roll her eyes

They both got in the car and Bellamy started driving. In 15 minutes they would get there, so they would still have 30 to get aboard. Octavia decided to relax a bit, so she opened the car window and felt the breeze against her dark hair, it was amazing, she could already smell the sea, and started picturing herself getting a tan. Of course, this was material for Bellamy to laugh all way down there.

—————

Clarke and Raven had planned this boat trip for ages now, they were so excited and the day was finally here. Raven went to Clarke's place 45 min before leaving

Abby: Hey sweetie - she opens the door with a big smile on her face - Clarke's almost ready - she looked up stares - CLARKE RAVEN IS HERE

Clarke: I'M COMING MOM - she screamed from up stares

Raven: Knowing Clarke, I bet she will take 10 more minutes - she smiled and got inside the house - So Abby, what's new?

Clarke: Hey Raven! I'm ready - she smiled and got down stares with all her bags

Abby: Have fun girls, send some news! - she said

Clarke: Bye mom - she kissed her cheek

Raven: Bye Abby, and don't worry, your daughter is in good hands - she smiled and gave her a hug - Sea here we come - she screamed as soon as she left the house and made Clarke smile

Clarke: Wouuu it's finally trip day - she also screamed - they got inside the car and Raven drove them to the marine.