Chap 8: the one I love

Jisoo's POV

When I woke up this morning, I was meet by a sleeping Chaeyoung. She is still cuddling with me, snorring a bit, I pinch her cheeks and she moves a little. Maybe I should wake her up but no, let her sleep a little bit. I sneak out from her embrace silently to not wake her up and it's a success.
I walk to the living room few steps away from my room. If you haven't lived in a big mansion before then you would get lost here. When I arrived, Sana was already there, sitting in the huge couch watching TV. I sat beside her and I laid my head on her shoulder because I still feel a little bit sleepy.

The living room

-"you just woke up?" -i asked

-"yeah but i'm not the first one, Irene unnie is awake too, i saw her when i go out from my room and beside this house is too huge, if I haven't meet her to ask where's the living room, I would get lost" -she answered still focused on the screen. I sat up straight then stood up.

-"you want to do something funny to start the day?" -i smirk at my sudden idea, Sana looked at me then smirk as well. I take it as a yes. I explained to her what to do and we giggled at our sillyness. "I get it" -i gave her a high five that she accepted. We got to the bedroom area where everyone's room is situated. We opened this special person's room... maybe we will be dead later but hey we have to enjoy life! We can't do it twice in a life and it's our chance. I look at the two still sleeping peacefully, sorry sister but we have too.

-"and it's a revenge too,they were so loud yesterday" -i look at her confused. -"what?" -she looks back at me. -"You didn't hear them?" -i shaked my head. She laughed. -"they moaned too loud yesterday and almost everyone heard it, so the "shouting" party started" -i widen my eyes, no!! How did I miss it? Tch...

-"okay let's began the plan" -she nodded and we parted to the two side of the room. God help us after this. I give her the TOP and we ran together to jump on the bed of the two sleeping girl. When we landed on the bed, the two jumped out, falling on the ground. Me along with Sana laugh our ass out while holding our tummy. Lisa stood up holding her head while whimpering. She sat on the edge of the bed, our laughed become even louder but stopped when "the monster" stood up as well. Thanks lord for giving me such good life.

-"JISOO RUN!RUN!" -sana pushed me to go out and we ran for our life. The house was filled with our scream.

-"KIM JISOO, MINATOZAKI SANA, GO BACK HERE NOW!" -jennie shouted and I think everyone heard it now. We were about to pass by Seulgi and Nayeon's room but Naeyon suddenly came out and we bumped into her. I quickly stood up and helped Sana not even looking back at Naeyon laying on the ground.

-"JISOO! SANA!" -Nayeon and Jennie yelled at the same time. Now we're doomed. We ran outside the house going to the garden still followed by the two fuming ladies. I'm already tired but the two behind us seems to not give up.

-"I'M TIRED SANA, GO AND SAVE YOUR OWN LIFE!"

-"NO JISOO LET'S GO, WE CAN DO IT"

-"JUST GO SANA, YOU'LL REGRET IT LATER IF YOU HELP ME"