chapter 26: talk

-"BOMBAYAH!" -everyone shouted to the rythm of the music then started to dance around the fire like the choreo. -"OPPA! YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH!"

Me? Well of course i am in, I even put some leaf on my head so i will look like an indian doing a round. Lisa and Bambam both tangled their arms on mine and run around the wild fire while singing bombayah out loud. Everyone are enjoying our little party at night while drinking beer or soju. There's no meat left since Seulgi and I finished them all.

-" Jeongmal meosisseo oneul bam
Neowa chumchugo sipeoooooo...." -I sang or more like yelled. Everyone laughed but then waited for the chorus to start.

-"BOMBAYAH!" -everyone shouted again then started dancing the choreo.

-"Go Lisa! Go Lisa! Go Lisa!" -everyone chanted because Lisa started dancing very energitically. She is really talented, a real dance maching! Then Dahyun went in the cercle and started dancing crazily! Everyone went shocked but then cheer for her loudly, Jeongyeon who were also with us spill out her water which landed directly on Nayeon's face.

-"Okay~~~ okay~~~~ Another dance, another dance!" -she claps her hands together then cracks her fingers sign that she is ready. When the music started, she started dancing, it was cool in the beginning but soon everyone brust out laughing when she did a weird dance....you know like an eagle. I didn't hold myself and laughed my ass out. I almost chocked for hair, Lisa and Hoseok went amazed and didn't move at first but then they started cheering for her.

-"GO DAHYUN, GO DAHYUN, GO DAHYUN!" -They both shouted soon followed by us.

Sana handed me a can of a beer since i already finished the one on my hand. I don't care if I'll get a hard headache tomorrow. What matters now is that I enjoy the night.

-"You and me in the moonlight~~~~~" -The boy sang in unison right after Dahyun's dance ended, she didn't even take a rest but joigned the other boy and sang with them. -" Byeol kkot chukje yeollin bam, ah
Pado sorireul teulgo chumeul chuneun i sungan
I neukkim jeongmal ttangnya"

Taehyung show us two shells then imited the idol on the mv. -" Badaya uriwa gachi nora, ah
Barama neodo ijjogeuro wa, whoa
Dalbit jomyeong araeseo neowa nawa sesanggwa
Da gachi party all night long, yeah it’s good"

-"IF YOU WANNA HAVE SOME FUN!" -Both Lisa and I yelled our lungs out since it's the only things we know in the song. We looks at each other then laughs. The song continued and when the chorus came, it's now Tzuyu's turn to dance in the center. She pushed everyone on her way then started to dance.

-"let's dance the night away!" -Everyone sang in union while watching and cheering for Tzuyu who soon is joined by Hoseok and Bambam dancing with her. They puts her infront while they are dancing behind her like two backups dancer.

I drank my can of beer in one slipt then throw it somewhere behind. I know we should respect the nature but hey...we are having fun here! Someone arrived which is one of the Kims butler, he is walking toward us with another buckets of meats with him, Namjoon or Irene surely commanded them.

-"okay! Okay! Let's now grill the meat and take our breaths!" -Irene who is panting really hard due to singing and dancing mentionned to us so we took back our seat while breathing heavily. I am sweating a lot, Nayeon handed me a Handkerchief which i accepted.

-"this time don't finish them all...Seulgi! Chaeyoung!" -Jin looked at us and we nodded while chuckling.

We were back at talking again while waiting for the food to be done.

-"ouuuuuuuhhh ouuuuuh here Chaeyoung ah drink some soju, it will make you feeeeeeellllll gooooood!" -Sana who is already drunk as hell tried to pour soju on my glass already full of beer. She didn't put it in but instead she throw up beside me. I quickly taps her back to smooth her.