chap 14: Black&white

Jisoo's POV

Yesterday movie night was fun because of Hoseok and Jimin's screams, we made a lot of fun of them, it was a night to remember.
I'm actually still inside the cinema room and everyone are asleep, i laughed at their states, it's so messy here since yesterday we stayed there to do a sleepover even if we already live in the same house.
Anyways... I stood up to take a glass of water in the kitchen. I got out and pass infront of the music room(yes we have one), the dining room and finally the kitchen. I saw Jin  and Taehyung in a deep conversation, I pass infront of them and get my glass of water.

-"you're not gonna greet your brothers? I'm hurt" -Jin place his hand on his chest acting hurt. I chuckled and gave the two a hug then greeted them.

-"did you see Jungkook around? I thought he was sleeping on the couch since i kicked him out but i didn't saw him there" -Oh so that's why he prefered to have a movie night with us instead of sleeping with his boyfriend.

-"we had a movie night yesterday, he is still sleeping inside the cinema room" -i told them and they nodded then we started talking about something else. Few minutes later, Jennie and Namjoon entered the kitchen as well, Jennie gave me a hug while pouting.

-"what's wrong Jennie?" -i chuckle at her, she is so cute right now.

-"she kicked Lisa out last night and now she is complaining about how lonely she was in their room " -Namjoon answered instead of her. So Lisa had been kicked out as well.

-"we have such a crackheads lovers!" -Taehyung laughed softly and Jennie gave him a little punch on his arms.

-"only chaeyoung is nice" -I boast myself feeling proud of my baby girl.

-"yeah because you are the crackhead one" -Jin mocked on me making the other laugh, i cross my arms and scoffed. He chuckles and pats my head. I pushed his hand away and roll my eyes and he rolled his eyes as well. I think rolling eyes is a Kim thing.

-"but you two" -Namjoon point at Jennie and Taehyung -"go talk to Lisa and Jungkook, i don't want to see you guys fight" -Jennie rolls her eyes, yes it's really a Kim thing.

-"it's her fault! She didn't even come back to say sorry!"

-"because Chaeyoung asked her to stay with us" -Jennie widen her eyes.

-"she slept with you two?"

-"No, we did a movie night and we slept inside the cinema room" -she nods slowly then show us her gummy smile.

-"i'll wake up my Lili with kisses since I missed her last night" -she said with her baby voice and we smiled softly at her. She was about to walk away but turn around and the cute girl from earlier left her body. -"and don't mind us if we are TOO loud, just hear headphone or something I don't care just... don't interrupt us" -she smiles and finally leave.

-"our sister is really something" -Taehyung shakes his head.

-"you are same as her" -I tease but it's true tho.

-"you and Jennie herited from our mom's attitude but got our dad's face then we have Jisoo and Jin who have mom's face but Dad's attitude and me got both of the attitude and face" -Namjoon stated looking at us and smile, i never noticed that before but now that i'm thinking about it, he is not wrong. Mom have short temper like Jennie and Taehyung and Dad is playfull like me and Jin. Namjoon is both. How funny it is...

-"WE ARE HEADING TO OUR ROOM TO HAVE OUR OWN BREAKFAST, HAVE A GOOD MEAL EVERYONE" -Jennie shouted from the living room.

-"WAIT JENNIE" -we heard Lisa being dragged to their room. Oh and yeah, our mother is also bossy but only Jennie herited from it.