Chapter 10

'LETS GO CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY TILL WE SEE THE SUN!!' I slammed my hand on my phone, and put it up to my ear with out even seeing who it was, i was too tired  to care.

"Hello?" I mumbled in my tired voice, trying to be sweet, just in case it was a friend or family member, or one of the boys.

"Look whos up," I heard a deep low voice, it took me a second to realize who it was. Jake. My voice and tone went from sweet and proper to straight rude, he was the only person I was ever mean to. Hoping that maybe he would get the point, that I don't like him, and I don't wanna talk to him, to not call or try to talk to me. 

"What do you want, I really don't wanna talk, well to you atleast." I replied.

"I just wanna talk about last night...." he paused.

"Talk about what? Theres nothing too talk about, NOT ONE thing, YOU almost hit me AGAIN. AND you came to MY party even though NO ONE invited YOU. And YOU still figured out a way to get drunk?! Jake you seriously need to stop your gonna fucking ruin your liver!"

As much as I hate him, I still seem to care about his health? What the fuck is wrong with me?

"But Mi-" I cut him off

"You know what Jake? Go fucking drink until your liver is fucking blown out! I DON'T EVEN FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU, AT ALL!" I ended the call and threw my phone down on the fuzzy pink carpet that covered my floor. I ran my fingers through my hair a couple of times, to try and think. There wasn't anything to try and help me through this. I stood up and ran my brush through my curls, and put it into a pony tail. I put on a pair of soft fuzzy shorts, and a pink tank top. Followed by my white fuzzy boot slippers.

Walking downstairs I seen Alicia playing with the toys connected to her bouncer, and she looked up at me, and smiled a toothless smile. I giggled to myself sweetly and pecked her forehead. I finally looked at the clock that read 3:07. And my mom who was sitting on the couch, and smiled at me sweetly. 

"Morning Mommy." I smiled walking to the kitchen 

"Good morning sweetpea."

I looked out back to see my brother and a couple of his friends swimming in the pool. 

I giggled at the sight and walked through the living room to grap Alicia, and I went upstairs. 

"What are you doing?" My mom asked polietly.

"I'm going to put our baiting suits on, were gonna go get a little sun." I smiled

"Oh alright." she smiled

I carried Alicia up to her room, and pulled her pink baiting suit that was covered in small lady bugs. I slipped on one of her little swimmers diapers, and then pulled her baiting suit over. 

I walked over  to my room and laid he down on my bed. I pulled out my yellow bikini and slipped it on. I walked back over to Alicia and picked her up. I walked downstairs to grab two towels, and we walked outside. All the boys were all gone. They must of went on a bike ride. 

I turned my radio on to hear LWWY on. I smiled to myself thinking that I get to go on tour with them, in less than two weeks.

But it was a bitter sweet type deal. I wanted to go, but at the same time, I didn't want to at all. I'm afraid that there was going to be so much drama with the boys,  They all like me, and like I have no idea what to even do. I snapped myself out of the daze I was in and sat our towels on the picnic table outside. I walked down the steps into the in-ground pool, and walked over to Alicia's floaty. It was especially made for her age only, the center was covered in pink mesh, and had a little cushion for her head. 

I was swimming around with Alicia when I heard the gate opening, and I figured it was my little brother Michael, So I just hollered hello. 

"Michael?" I heard an Irish voice question.