Chapter 11

"Niall!?" I almost screamed turning around. 

"I couldn't leave, I'm sorry. ." 

I looked at the huge bags under his eyes. I quickly grabbed Alicia out of her floaty, and ran up the stairs and out of the pool, and over to Niall. 

"But, wait, Niall. Your family, and friends? What about them? Niall, you can-" I was stopped quickly, by the rest of the boys apperences, my mouth just about dropped to the floor. I choked on the air, and coughed quickly. 

"You alright babe?" Liam questioned.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. I promise. But what about your families, and friends?" I answered shifting Alicia higher on my hip. 

"Well, we couldn't leave." Zayn frowned.

"Where did you plan on staying?" I asked. 

"Well, we were wondering if we could stay here?" Lou sweetly smiled. 

"Wait, what?" I started, "What about my family, they stay here too." I joked.

"Send them on a week and a half vacation!" Liam smiled.

"Well I guess thats a good option too!" I smiled. "Looks like their going to the Bahamas! But, is it alright if Alicia stays here?" I sweetly asked.

"Is she your-r-r daug-" Harry asked, but i polietly inturrupted.

"Noooo!" I laughed, "Shes my cousins, but the father left, and my cousin commited suicide." I finished frowning.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" Liam rushed in for a hug. 

"Its fine! Its fine! I promise!" I smiled.

"But you guys stay out here, while I talk to my mom, and give her all the information about going on Vacaction, did you bring any clothes?" I asked before wrapping Alicia in a small pink lady bug towel.

They all quickly shook their heads no.

"Well after I get all this planned out, we can go shopping to get you guys clothes?" I smiled, walking for the door. 

"Sounds good to me!" Niall yelled, and the rest of the boys agreed.

NIALLS P.O.V.

"Sounds good to me!" I hollered at her as she walked away.

She walked inside of her house closing the door behind her,

"I'm going to ask her out." Each five of us said in sync. We each glared at each other. "What?" we said in sync again.

"Well, she can't date all of us?" Zayn retorted.

"Well no duh you idiot!" Louis yelled.

"Guys, stop fighting. Maybe she should pick one of us?" I answered.

Zayn wouldn't stop glaring at Louis,

"Well maybe, she doesn't wanna be mean to the others. So she wont say she likes us?" Harry questioned slowly.

"Maybe? But why don't we all take her on a date?" Liam questioned.

MIRANDA'S P.O.V.

I wonder if the bboys knew the window they were standing by, was the window to my computer room, or that the window had been cracked a bit. And i could hear every word they were saying. What was this the bachlorette? I've always had crushes on all of them, but I don't wanna hurt any of their feelings. It's just Liam, he's so god darn nice and he's just wonderful. Niall, his personality is perfect, and he's just like me, I could get lost in his beautiful blue eyes. Zayn, he's such a gentlemen, and when Harry made me look like a skank, he was right there, by my side. And Harry, of course Harry, I couldn't stay mad at him if the world depeneded on it. Ughh, and Lou, he's so funny and great. I'm just not sure if I even wanna get into a realationship this close into tour. I don't want it to be a big fighting mess.