Moves. Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"no answer" lance said with a small smile as they sat at their normally lunch table and Pidge couldn't get a hold of matt. "i guess he busy, he did send a text this morning saying he might eat lunch with his girlfriend" Pidge sighed. "I'm sure he phone you tomorrow or later and just remember in another hour we be partying" Hunk smiled. "yeah cant wait" Pidge smiled. "partying" keith asked. "yeah and your coming with us" Pidge smiled as she pointed at him. "ok well what type of party" keith asked. "its like a town party for teens, it happens every two months and we always go to just dance and party, its a nice way to cool our heads and chill" hunk smiled kindly. "plus you get to check out girls in short dress's" Lance said excited. "what time dose it start" keith asked with a small smile. "well we normally go home and drop our bags off then meet up at pizza hut for food before heading over" Pidge said and taking keith phone. "what are you doing with my phone" Keith asked with worry. "adding my number and sending your number to hunk and lance, this way you can call or text us" Pidge grinned. "hey why you get to be the first person to add your number to his phone" Lance pouted. "because I wanna be his first" Pidge giggled. "that sounds so bad" keith sighed. "you get use to it" hunk sighed. 

Soon school ended and all four went home to drop of their bags and pick up their wallets before heading to the pizza hut. Lance and hunk was already inside since they lived nearer to the school and didnt have to worry about anyone recognising them or looking for a fight. Pidge and keith showed up around the same time since they both took hidden rotes to keep away from their night life side. 

"sup" lance smiled as the two say down. "hey" Pidge grinned and sat with her back to the window like keith so no one saw their faces. "everyone pick one toping for you area of  the pizza since we normally order a huge on to share" Hunk smiled and explained to keith. "cool" keith grinned and they soon ordered the large pizza with four different area of topping and four cokes. 

"that was awesome" keith smiled since he never really ate out like this with friends and all. "yeah I'm full" hunk grinned. "lets wait a little bit before we dance or I might do a hunk" Pidge grinned since they call a hunk as puking. "good idea the ladies dont like a hunk boy" Lance laughed and hunk explained to keith what they meant before he laughed a little. Soon a couple girls walked in and Pidge slid down in her chair more since he remind them from lotor making out with. "well time to go" Pidge said with a small smile. "yeah we cant keep the ladies waiting" lance smirked. "I wonder how many times he be rejected" Keith grinned. "trust me its better not to count" Hunk laughed and the four left after paying. The four soon made it to the small building with a hall where they do the teen party and all entered. They music hitting them loud and hard as they walked in and the lights blinding them from every angle. 

"this is fun" keith yelled. "its take a couple minutes to get use to it but once you start laughing and dancing it be fun" Pidge yelled back. "let dance" Lance yelled and pulled hunk and pidge by their arms as Pidge grabbed keith top and pulled him. "is this even a song all I hear is screams" hunk yelled as they tried dancing well lance was doing his own dance move like he was listing to a fast pop song.

"just do what lance dose I guess" Pidge laughed. "no thanks I got my own moves" Keith winked and started to street dance impressing Pidge. "oh they should totally have a dance of later" hunk grinned and pidge nodded. "come on hunk, pidge just do what I do and lose yourself to the beat" lance grinned and started to do basic street dance before going pro on them. "how the hell are normally people meant to do a fucking flip lance" hunk yelled making lance laugh. "so maybe not a flip but just let the music take over your hips, see isn't it easy" Keith smiled and he took pidge hands and moved his hips to the beat making her do the same. "nice hips" Pidge smirked making keith blush and smirk back. The four danced to many songs and just let the music take over them, not caring that others were staring or not.