A Love Story. Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Keith and Pidge just spend the day at keith flat watching movies and just cuddling on his sofa. Keith knew Pidge was upset and was hiding something important but he knew how stubborn she is and she wont tell him. As the night creep on Pidge started to put her shoes on and got ready to leave. 

"need me to come" Keith asked as he stood in his doorway with shoes and his coat. "no, I need to do this alone" Pidge said with a weak smile. "call me if something happens or if you just need to hear someone voice" Keith said with a small smile. "thanks keith" Pidge smiled and hugged him once more. 

"bye keith" Pidge smiled and walked out his door. "bye pidge" Keith smiled and shut his door. He waited a goof five minutes before stepping out his flat and heading to Lotor gang base. Like hell he was just gonna sit at home while she faces something or has to keep part of a deal that involves that dick lotor. 

He had to protect Katie, that all he felt. Since the first day his eyes met her when he went to warn lotor. Her big bright pretty hazel eyes only looking at him. Her short brown hair that sat perfectly on her shoulders and shined in the base dull lights. Her round glasses that sat on her small noise and hid her cute freckles. In that moment he fell for her and would give his life just to make her smile. He hated the fact that lotor knew her longer, knew she was a girl and always had her by his side. Keith wanted to hold Katie hand and never leg go but he knew he wouldn't have the heart to trap her. He just had to protect her until one day she could be his, his alone. Because in his eyes Katie was the most beautiful person he ever seen and the most important person in the world to him. 

He truly loved her. 

Pidge made it to the empty base, since all the other members were hunting down her old gang but they wouldn't find anyone since she hid them all well. She walked over to her chair and noticed a box placed in the chair. She saw a note and her stomach turned. 

See you tomorrow night

My little slave ;)

Pidge shivered as she read the small note and threw it to the floor not caring she made a mess. She wanted to cry, she wanted to scream, she just wanted to run and run but most of all she wanted to see keith smiling at her. She wanted him to hold her close never letting go. 

She hated to say it but she fell in love with him.

But she never tell him not until she keeps her side of the deal with lotor. Not until she leaves lotor gang knowing everyone around her will be safe if she dose. She tell her friends that she really a girl and start a new life without fear of being happy. She run to keith in a dress and a bright smile, she hug him and pull him down for kiss. While he stands shock she whisper "I love you" with loving eyes and a loving smile.

Pidge didnt noticed Keith standing in the door way or lotor laying on his sofa with a smirk. She got her phone out to text keith she was ok and would be heading straight home. A true smile on her face and a small blush as she thought about her wild beast and how she be able to tell him her feelings soon. 

"Katie" Keith smiled from the base door way making pidge jump and drop the box on the floor before turning to him. "Keith" pidge said shocked, angry but happy to see him. "sorry I knew you said not to follow but I couldn't just sit back" Keith said with a worried smile and walked over to her. "you idiot, what if they come back or see you" Pidge said with worry and placed her face in his chest. "then I just fight them, Pidge I never cared what happens to me but if something ever happened to you then I wouldn't have a reason to live" Keith said with a loving smile and wrapped his arms around the smaller girl. "you idiot, dont say anymore and just wait a couple more days until its over" Pidge cried and he just hugged her. "I wait, in two days meet me by the tree" Keith said with a smile and Pidge nodded.