Surprise. Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

As the day came the others found out school was closed because of a gas leak. After they cheered over the group chat but winced because they still woke up early thinking school was open, they decided to all meet at school and then hang for the rest of they day. Everyone apart from hunk would be bring a backpack of clothes and stuff they need since they be doing the sleep over later that night. 

It was now 9am and Pidge was outside the school gate looking at her phone and tried to ring matt back. She tried a couple timed last night and this morning but nothing. She guessed he was busy and just shrug it off. Soon keith came walking over to her with a small smile and they did a small fist bump. "hey" Keith said with a small smile as he stood next to her. "hey" pidge smiled. "oh and by the way, you were very badass beating those four guys up" Keith smirked making pidge blush and giggle. "well just look at these guns" Pidge smirk as she lifted her arm up and they both burst out laughing. 

"what did we miss" Lance asked with a grin as he and hunk walked over seeing her laughing to death. "oh just her guns" Keith laughed and bent over holding his gut. "her" hunk asked. "ah he means his, speak after you laugh" Pidge said with a small smile trying to make it look like his laugh made him miss say. "so what do you guys wanna do, we could go to mine but since we all sleeping round mine tonight i think its best to spend the day out so we still have films to pick later" Hunk smiled and we all agreed. "well maybe we should drop of our bags first, it be annoying to carry them everywhere we go" Keith said with his normal emo voice and crossed his arms. "i agree with keith, my bag already killing me" Lance sighed and they did all notice his bag seemed to be extra packed. "should we ask what inside" Pidge asked with worry. "nothing porny, my mother sent me with some blankets she knitted for us all, she even made some for your brother and his friend since she feels like they family" Lance said with a embarrassed smiled as the rest all grinned at him. "lance your mother is the best, she see us crazy kids as her own children and always spoil us" hunk smiled making lance more embarrassed. "lets just get to hunk before lance dies of embarrassment" Keith laughs. "captain i think he already dead" Pidge said in a movie voice making them all laugh. 

"Pidgeon" a male voice yelled and pidge knew it all so well but as she turned towards the voice a brown hair male who was grinning like crazy already jumped at her hugging her and making them both fall to the ground. "ouch" Pidge breathed as matt her big brother still hugged her. "i missed you so much, you still as small and cute as ever" Matt smiled and another man with a fake arm, black hair with a slight white fringe quickly ran over with worry. "matt, you gonna kill her if you keep doing this" said the taller more dad like man who know as shiro and matt best friend.

"hey shiro" Pidge screech as shiro picked matt of her before helping her up. "so bring you two here, i thought you be busy in NASA" lance asked with a grin and matt soon gave him a small hug before hugging hunk and then hugging pidge again while shiro just smiled and wave at her friends. "well we be sent here to meet with someone but we cant do that until tomorrow night and well as soon as we arrived in town matt went off like a wild dog hunting Pidgeon down" shiro said with a embarrassed smile. "well its good to see you both, it seems like forever since we last met" hunk smiled.