Never? Never.

Italics=song lyrics

Bold=past

Normal=present

*****************

"You can"

Luke and Jai had music blaring in their living room as they sang and danced around like crazy. They didn't care about how ridiculous they looked because, they were having fun together. They danced and danced until they tripped over each other's feet and fell on the ground. Luke climbed on top of Jai and just smiled at him.

"Why are you staring at me?" Jai laughed.

"Because I love you and this moment right here, right now." Luke smiled. Jai lifted his head and kissed Luke's face then laughed again while saying,

"You always say that."

"Say what?" Luke questioned.

"You always say that you love the moment then and there. Do you even remember most of them?" Jai raised his eyebrow in question.

"Of course I do! I remember everything we do together. I could never forget them." Luke said with a smile. Jai smiled in return and asked,

"Never?"

"Never. Even if something insane were to happen, I would always remember to love you." Luke answered. Happy with the answer, the two fell asleep while listening to the song, 'You Can' by David Archuleta. For some reason, Jai thought this song had a lot more meaning then he thought.

------------

Hello? Is this Jai Brooks?" A voice on the other side of Jai's Phone said.

"Yes. Who is this?" Jai answered.

"This is Doctor Wilson from St. James Hospital, I'm calling on behalf of Luke Brooks who was involved in an accident earlier today." Jai's pretty sure his heart stopped.

"What? is he alright? What happened?!"

"I'm afraid he's been diagnosed with amnesia. He got quite a blow to the head and tests show no memory of his previous years. Would you like to come down and visit him?"

"O-of Course! I'll be right there!" Jai threw his phone and ran out the door. He cried all the way to the hospital because, if Luke doesn't remember anything, how could he possible remember Jai? How could he remember what they meant to each other? Or what they've done? How would Luke remember Jai loves him?

Once Jai arrived he asked for Luke's room number and made his way towards It. When he arrived, he saw Luke plugged up to multiple wires and needles. He looked.....fragile. Luke was asleep as Jai walked in so Jai simply had a seat right next to Luke's bed. He took Luke's hand and held it tight. He cried softly to himself and said,

"I know that you probably don't remember me,.....I guess you should know that we're....brothers. Maybe more but, I need you to know that I love you Luke. More than life itself and if I have to relive every moment I've ever had with you, then I will. I just need you to know who I am."

Jai continued to let tears fall because, as Jai would dream about the times they've shared 'I love you's and the special moments they've shared, Luke wouldn't. Jai would have an endless love for him but, Luke probably doesn't even know what love is anymore.

Eventually, after hours of tears, Luke opened his eyes. He said,

"Where am I? Who.....who are you?" Jai swallowed a sob and replied with,

"My name is Jai. I'm your......brother. We did everything together but, I don't think you remember any of it."

"No but, I think you're more than that and If you'd let me, i'd be honored to fall in love with you all over again. As a matter of fact, I've already Fallen."

Jai smiled a small smile because, Not everything was lost. Luke still had a love for Jai somewhere in him but whether it was real or not, Jai couldn't tell because Luke lived in a world of Oblivion.

*********

What do you guys think??

The second part is practically 'Amnesia'....but it's also part of the first part of this story.

Let me know what u think by voting and or commenting! :)