03- jorbyn • you're not too bad

highschool au
this kinda trashy sorry
(unedited)

••••

corbyn sunk down the locker front, wincing at the loud clash of metal that sounded by his ear.

"scared, besson?" they taunted, repeating the action when he didn't respond. a hand grabbed the collar of his sweatshirt, yanking it for his eyes to lock with the male. "no snarky response, huh? all run out."

corbyn's eyes squeezed shut when his head was pushed back into the locker, and he groaned quietly. he could already feel the pulse in his skin from the bruise forming on his eye. his lip was swelling, he could tell, and his nose ached horribly.

"i'll see you later, besson. this isn't over."
his head was quickly bashed into the metal again, before hearing multiple feet walking away. corbyn wished he could've simply sat there for the rest of the day, but when the lunch bells rung loudly above he panicked and pulled up his hood.

the blond scurried to his feet, finding the nearest door and barging into the room as many students began to flood the hallways. corbyn closed the door abruptly, locking it behind him as he breathed out with his back pressed against it. his tongue poked out to wet his lips, and he grimaced at the taste of blood that coated his tastebuds.

"oh my god..."

his eyes shot open, backpack jabbing against his spine from how hard he pressed against the door. he'd met the eyes of another person in the room, immediately sparking that panic that he should escape.

"shit," he muttered, feeling his legs weaken as he reached for the door handle. "wrong roo—"

"uh, wait!"

"i'm sorry, i've really gotta go," corbyn excused, but his backpack was gripped onto, and he fell back.

the stranger raised a brow at the lightweight male, catching corbyn quickly. corbyn winced at the thought of falling to the floor, but when he'd been caught his eyes opened, and he squirmed to free himself.

"l-listen man, mister— uh, m-mister dickens is waiting for me."

the brunet's jaw nearly dropped when corbyn's hood faltered, "i didn't think it was this bad." he muttered.

corbyn was becoming flustered, this stranger was simply staring across his bloodied face, and he couldn't do anything about it.

"how much will it take for you to leave me alone?" corbyn swallowed, his originally defensive tone was diminishing. he was scared, certainly, nobody had ever taken the time to look over him.

"when you get cleaned up, you can leave." they stated, and corbyn furrowed his brows, thrashing his arms.

"i'm not going to the nurse, nuh-uh, i'd rather you beat me up then ever go there."

the stranger's brows furrowed, and he helped corbyn stand before quickly yanking his arm. when the blond didn't move, he rolled his eyes.

"i'm not beating you, blondie. move your ass."

corbyn swallowed at the tone of his voice, and gently nodded with his head down. his mind began to race, what would his parents think? would they even care? would his bully be suspended? wouldn't that cause more dra—

he beat into the brunet, face immediately flushing as he looked down again. muttering a quick,"sorry."

"well, what're you waiting for? hop up."

corbyn snapped his head up, finding that they were in a small room connected to the previous office. he figured it was a door straight to the nurse— as she was just around the hall— but to his dismay, it was a small bathroom.