07- jorbyn • drugged

requested!
— @Albion_dxd123

i hope i did this okay (:
sorry it took so long!
+i got my friend to edit this but im
not sure if everything transferred so oops (:

⚠️may be triggering!⚠️
••••

at some odd hour in the evening, roughly around nine or ten, the five boys of why dont we exited their separate vehicles and stepped up to the house of their friend.

said friend's house was almost bouncing from the earth's surface with the blaring music from the inside, lawn illuminated in multicolours as you could hear laughter and conversations from the backyard and the general building.

jonah stopped them all, giving each boy a careful glare.

"everybody back here at one at the least, i'm not drinking, the car we rented has enough seats for all you guys if you decide to be stupid. you all know the general party rules so i shouldn't have to go over them, correct?"

daniel snorted, punching jonah's shoulder lightly with a roll of his eyes. "don't worry, jo, we've been through this scenario many times. pretty sure it's written in stone."

jonah shook his head, swallowing with a short smile toward them all. he nodded toward the house, hand raising to scratch the back of his neck. "yeah,, yeah. i guess so, have fun, be safe, keep your phones on you."

they all nodded back, daniel, jack, and zach beginning to head in as corbyn's palm reached out for jonah's shoulder. "i don't plan on drinking tonight, if that helps, i'll probably just get a water or something, y'know? not really feelin' it."

jonah nodded, sending a smile toward corbyn, "yeah, all good... shall we?"

corbyn grinned, snorting as he patted the elder's arm, "we shall."

upon entering the house, daniel, zach, and jack were nowhere to be found. corbyn gave a small nod to jonah before they'd also separated, although it was mainly jonah being lost, strolling off to make it seem like him and corbyn were splitting rather than corbyn leaving him.

the blond entered the kitchen, deciding it'd be best to find a drink early on rather than having to swerve through the doubled amount of drunk people later on. corbyn nodded to himself when scanning the kitchen for the location of the drinks.

"hey, corbyn right? the name's mark. think i saw you at the last party, didn't get around to saying hi." the stranger, now known as mark, smiled, hand reaching out to shake with corbyn.

"oh, yeah, nice to meet you.— corbyn." the situation was somewhat awkward, so he gave a small laugh as the other two males next to mark were introduced.

"this is brad, this is alex, pleased to finally meet you."

corbyn nodded with a smile, reaching for a can of pepsi from the cooler as one of the males who he believed was brad, raise a brow.

"come on, blondie, you're really not gonna have a drink with us? loosen up, stick around, you'll have the time of your life."

corbyn swallowed at the man's offer, having a corner of his lips raise momentarily. he wasn't great with declining people, but he also didn't want to drink tonight.

"no, um, i'm on watch with jonah for the rest of them. big partiers," he added a small, awkward laugh toward the end, licking his lips as he took a sip from his drink.

"a few shots wouldn't hurt, would they?"

alex slung his arm around corbyn's shoulder, spinning him to find the empty island and laying a shot glass onto the surface. the scent radiated of sweat and alcohol, possibly drugs.