05- dorbyn • in the morning

••••

daniel's eyes opened, yawning with a smile widening on his face at the gentle tickle on his chin. his arms secured around the older male sat on his chest, closing his eyes with a sigh.

the silver-haired was content with the gentle sounds of corbyn's breathing, feeling him stir as daniel's head tilted down to see if he'd disturbed the blond.

corbyn's head lifted, squinting at daniel with a whine as his arms moved to haul himself up farther, head digging into the crook of daniel's neck. daniel held in his giggle at the tickles to his skin, reaching out for the bedside table and taking his phone.

the younger male laid awake, taking a video on instagram, zooming in on the sight of corbyn's hair against his jaw as he pouted when zooming out.

with the caption of 'morning cuddles🥺' he'd posted it to his story. their fanbase knew the two were happily together, and the hate given was just shrugged off. he heard a quiet groan from the blond, and daniel's free hand traced gentle patterns into the blond's back.

"don' wanna get up." corbyn mumbled, nestling further into daniel's neck.

"you don't have to bub, it's an off day."

corbyn relaxed once again, before sighing and lifting himself up just a bit to meet eyes with daniel.

the silver-haired cooed at the sight of corbyn's messy hair, laying his phone beside them both and reaching up to card his finger through the locks.

"'m not tired anymore," corbyn's brows furrowed, "i wanna be. sleep is nice."

daniel smiled, admiring the beauty held in his arms. "well in that case, morning, angel." he leaned upward, nose brushing against corbyn's "what do you wanna do today?"

corbyn huffed, feeling daniel's lips press to his gently. both pulled away, and corbyn settled back onto daniel's chest.

"tell me ideas, dani."

daniel looked up to their ceiling, speaking out into the room. "well, we could both get a little shower when we wake up. after that, i'll make some breakfast for us both and we can put on an episode from netflix. after breakfast— if you're up for it— we could go baking?"

corbyn smiled, nodding against daniel's skin. "sounds nice."

daniel laughed, feeling as corbyn didn't lift himself at the planned day. "when are we getting up, prince?"

the silver-haired could imagine a blush dusted across corbyn's cheeks, smiling fondly at the thought when hearing the voice of his boyfriend.

"you're warm."

daniel shook his head, seeing corbyn lift himself with daniel's phone in hand. his hands rested on corbyn's waist, thumbs circling the warmed skin.

"whatcha doin?" his head tilted up, seeing as there was a phone shoved in his face, blocking his view of corbyn.

"saying good morning," corbyn mumbled, "good morning guys!"

daniel couldn't help but chuckle, smile widening. "good morning, everybody."

he could hear the playback, before— what daniel assumed— the video was posted.

"hey, bubba?"

corbyn laid the phone beside them, all attention placed on daniel. the younger noticed the energetic sparkle placed in corbyn's eyes, knowing he was now much more awake than moments ago.

the silver-haired male licked his lips, smirking at the sight of corbyn's eyes flickering downward. "ready to get up?"

corbyn's shoulders dropped, biting his lip in thought. he'd met eyes with daniel, "you're warm, and i like cuddles, but i wanna get up too..."