Chapter 7: Progress Congress

<POV: Mimmo, Location: HMD Home> Date: Tuesday, June 11th, Time: 8:30am

Anzu: Dom... are you ok?

Mimmo: I couldn't sleep a wink last night...

Anzu: I know.... its going to be hard...

Mimmo: *sigh...* Damn it!!

Anzu:  So what do you want to do?

Mimmo: I don't know... let's check the news...

I sulk my way to the couch and flop onto it. Anzu sheepishly walks toward me and lays her head on my abs. I wrap my arm around her.

T.V. Reporter: Hello we are pleased to announce that as of today we are going to be holding a grand hearing. We invited all of the world's leaders to the central planet. We also are having an open invitation to Howling Magic Dragon to appear we are willing to listen to what you have to say. You have made it loud and clear. We are willing to put this aside for you. You have one week to show up. The world will move forward regardless of you showing. We hope this reaches you. You have a Week from today. Now on with the weather.

I powered off the T.V.

*prrrrww...*

Mimmo: He... He.... He did it...

Anzu and I slowly turned to look at each other.

Anzu: Yeah...

We both began to cry. I slowly got out of my seat and stumbled to grab a Kleenex box along came Anzu. We take time wipe away our tears.

Anzu: Dom... maybe we should go...

Mimmo: Yes... Nathan... Nathan... wanted this and he'll get it. Let's head to the Congress.

Anzu: Yeah...

We took our sweet time and head to the center of the surrounding planets. We decided to rest up and collect our spirits for almost a week and managed to recover enough.

<Location: Congress Central Capital> Date: Sunday, June 16th, Time: 7:00am

We manage to enter the Capital its more of a central area for meetings. With the time we had we managed out a foolproof way to disguise it so Howling Magic Dragon doesn't sound different. We move forward as the event commences.

Reginald Von Schroder: Hello Universe! Welcome. Today we settle the half-n-half war not-war mentality. And Present today... is Howling Magic Dragon.

Crowd: *clapping*...

Mimmo: You ready Anzu...?

Anzu: Yes...

Mimmo: Let's make this a reality.

Reginald Von Schroder: With me today. We have all our planetary leaders. Mr. Iyens from the Illuminate.  Mishub of Africa.  Dragonov from Russia,  Fredrick from France, Coleone from Italy and Hashirama from the Asia colonies.

The leaders bowed and waved their right hands for a bit before being seated.

Reginald Von Schroder: Now for our meeting. We ask of Howling Magic Dragon... more or less what do you want...?

HMD: I wish that this world live in harmony. I wish you all behave yourselves. Let's make this quick. Quit your wars you have other forces at play beyond just me.

Reginald Von Schroder: Yes but why may I ask that you show now? I find it hard to believe that you didn't wake much... MUCH... earlier? Am I wrong.