Chapter 11: Utopic Wedding

<P.O.V.: Mimmo, Location: New Italy | Hashirama Home> Date: Saturday, March 25th, 5000,  Time: 10:00am

We leave the comfort of HMD and enter Anzu's home.

Mr. Hashirama: Oi!! Anzu!! My sweet Daughter!

Anzu bulleted to her father and gave him a hug.

Mr. Hashirama: I am so glad your safe. *to Mimmo* The money will be transferred into your account.

Anzu and her Father part a small bit, as I walk towards them, I take Anzu's hands and we hold each other.

Mimmo: I think he'll mean OUR account...

Mr. Hashirama: W-wait... you two are getting married?!

Anzu: Yes, Father!!

Mr. Hashirama: You we're never the kind of girl to just be with any man... I mean, I'm not opposed to you marrying Dominic just want to know what happened?!

Anzu: A lot has happened Father and well its been close to a year since I left home, and close to that amount of time since I've spent with Mimmo.

Mr. Hashirama: Oh but of course!! Well give me time to pre-pair... just give me a date and I'll help.

Mimmo: It'll be an honor.

Mr. Hashirama: Well with that, make your selves at home.

Mimmo: Thank you.

I help un-pack Anzu's belongings as do I.

<Location: Mimmo's Home> Date: Sunday, March 26th, 11:00am.

I flop with my back on the couch.

Mimmo: Ooommph... I'm bushed from all of that.

Anzu: Yeah... It's good that we're here.

Mimmo: So how's your Dad taking it?

Anzu: Amazingly. We're going to be married. Of course he's happy.

Mimmo: Yeah. I couldn't be happier.

Anzu: I am really glad!

She kissed my cheek.

Mimmo: *sigh* My, oh my... well it may take a while but I look forward to it.

We stretch.

Both: *grunt*...

Time: 11:05am

Mimmo: Hahahaha!! Excellent you are truly a delight.

Anzu: Thanks honey...

*space fuzzy sounds*

Mimmo and Anzu: Ahhhhhh---!?! What is that Light!?

Nathan: Took me too damn long to get here!! Geez... you'd think I'd've made a wrong turn somewhere.

Mia: Well its not your fault.

Mimmo and Anzu: NATHAN!!?

Mimmo: Nathan is that you?!

Nathan: Yes back from France, and the 52nd Century, and let me tell you this you can have it! Bah! No more of this Alakazap!

He said making a hand motion to himself changing out of his Hawaiian clothes. Into the clothes I remember him waring.

Mimmo: So wait whos the girl with you?

Nathan: Funny you should ask... remember when we're in France and I took the Howling Magic Dragon to fight France's VLFL?

Mimmo and Anzu: Yeah?!