Angel

Allyson tied her hair and went down the stairs.

Her family, a modest mother and her younger brother, was waiting in the dining room.

"Where's dad?" She wondered.

"He has a complicketed case." Murmured her mother coldly.

"Mom, can we eat?" Asked the little boy.

"No! Until your father comes we won't eat!" Yelled the old lady.

"I'll go see whether he's okay" whispered Ally and distanced herself from that toxic situation.

The young girl was shivering as she entered the dungeon where all the suspects were held.

"Hello" she said quietly "Dad? You here?" She got no response but heard someone crying.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Her voice was so soft and caring.

"I only..."

"Allyson this woman is a dangerous witch" warned her he.

"But she seems so nice"

"No buts!" Yelled her. "Now that you're here you can watch here while i prepare to burn her" said he calming down.

Now that we stayed alone i could see her better. She had warm brown eyes and wavy dark blond hair.

"I... I only wanted to save my sister" continued i breaking the uncomfortable silence. "What you heard about me is not true. I know you may not believe me and it's okay but please tell me what happened to Sophie, the daughter of the blacksmith."

"I'm so sorry" whispered she ready to cry.

"I guess i'll meet her tomorrow" i sighed.

"No, you're innocent!" The daughter of the priest searched for the keys. "Go, run away!"

"But you're gonna have problems."

"For God's sake, run! I may join soon too..." She said giving me a small bag.

"Thanks, angel" i whispered and disappeared in the dark....