No way

"Wanna know a new spell?" Asked Lauren with a wide smile.

"Sure" i nodded.

"Flores inden glores" said she and a diamond rose appeared. "Do you like roses? If not i can change it into something different like daisy or lily?"

"Don't. It's perfect." I began to blush taking the magical flower.

"Wait." She giggled. "Every spell has a price. What can you offer me?"

"This." I leaned and kissed her.

"Take it. You earned it." She gave it to me being redder as the fading sun.

A terrible roar interrupted this sweet moment.

"What's this?" I shivered.

"Nothing. Go to sleep!" I saw her redness fade away as she became white as a sheet.

"But Lauren" i cried.

"Go! Now! Tell Dinah to lock all doors and windows!"

"Okay but please make sure you're safe too."

"I can't promise anything. I am responsible for the safety of everyone in the camp."

"Lauren" i cried and hugged her tight. She rubbed my tears and send me off to sleep. I got a bad feeling walking down the alley to Dinah's cottage.

Lauren's pov

Thank God she's okay. I can't imagine losing her. I know she is special. I knew it since i saw her. Maybe she is....? That's crazy but i think she is the lost.... A load roar interrupted my thoughts. But for sure this monster is here for her.

"Surrender and sacrifice the princess!"

"No way!" I screamed and laced up my armour.

"Then die!" Hoard the werewolf, the same from the forest, and rushed towards me.

"I'm ready but you're never gonna get her!" I hit him with my sword but that only made him more furious. He banged me to the wall of my own cottage and i saw myself bleed. My vision blurred. I managed to wound his chest but as soon as he smelled the scent of blood he hit me with his heavy paw. I tried to cast a spell but it returned from him and hit me so hard that i fell unconscious...