Playing with fire(woman like me)

"Damn witch, my curse is your fault!" screamed the king.

"No, i told you. There should be balance. You stole Camila's right to regin and now you're cursed to be a werewolf."

"Bullshit! Servants, feed the dragon with them!"

As the ruler left i saw a young short girl coming slowly and nervously.

"I'm so sorry" said she getting ready to unchain the enormous beast.

"Why are you even serving him? He stole Camila's throne!"

"My dad's will...whait Camila?"

"You know her? She's got warm brown eyes and long dark hair."

"And she escaped her village because she was practicing magic?"

"Yeah. The same"

"Ally by the way"

"Lauren. So, Ally, why don't you help us get out of here and i'll give you freedom."

"Not pretty sure" she shivered as the dragon roared so loud that he waked up Leigh.

"He felt something. Dragons aren't agressive until something triggers them."

"Maybe they?" said Ally pointing the "army" of Dinah, Normani, Jesy, Jisoo and Jennie.

"Arrived in your area!" greeted Jennie.

"Let's kill this dragon!"

"No, girls! The poor creature is only serving the wrong lord. Follow me, i know a safe way out of here." suggested Ally.

As we were running away i asked about Camila and the rest.

"So she's guarding the camp with Rose and Lisa." explained Dinah.

"What about Perrie and Jade?" worried Leigh.

"They're fine." murmured Jesy.

"Yeah but..?" she got confused.

"Jade arrived at the camp at a really bad condition so Perrie's taking care of her." said Mani.

"What?! So you mean Camila's almost all alone and unprotected?!" i freaked out. "How could you let her?! He wants her, the princess!"

"Chill, Lo. How were we supposed to know when you didn't tell us anything." said Dinah

"Get out of here!" i yelled.

"Don't be so rude!" complained she.

"No, look! A dragon teeth warrior!"

"Let it on me" said Jesy lacing up her armor.

"No, we can't leave you." i refused to let her fight alone.

"More are coming soon. You should hurry."

"Guys, i think she's right." said Ally. "The cave is shaking."

"But..." i hugged her crying. "I don't wanna loose my best warrior and a good friend."

"Go, don't make my mistake. Don't let her" she whispered in my ear. "I'll try to earn you enough time to prepare the camp for the siege."

"I'm staying with you." said Leigh.

"No, it's my battle. They'll need you." said Jesy and gave Leigh her necklase. "Take care of the girls!"

"Ok but Jesy..."

"What?!"

"Goodbye".

Tears fell down on all of our faces. We ran away as this brave woman tied her long wavy hair and picked her knife. I'm ready to do the same for Camila. Her sacrifise won't be wasted.

*Should Jesy die?