Bad things

Camila's pov

I went outside to get some fresh air. Seeing Jade in her poor condition really broke my heart even though i didn't knew her well. Cold trills went down my spine. The birds stopped singing and the air got cold and stinky.

"You're the reason she died!" He screamed

"What?! Who died? Who are you?" I got white as a sheet. What if it is Lauren?

"You're guilty! You!"

"What do you mean?" I felt like i was suffocating.

"Your friends are dying so you can reign and you're not even capable. Surrender yourself and the green-eyed witch will live!"

"Lauren!" I cried. "What have you done to her?!"

"No, dear, the question is what you have done to her."

"Nooo! You... I swear if you did something to her..."

"Oh, beautiful but stupid. Don't think that i'm the bad guy. See i'm here to help you save her...but if you don't want to i'll just leave..."

"No, wait! I surrender..."

Lauren's pov

When i finally got to the camp i saw Camila lying on the grass. I rushed towards her and took her in my arms.

"Camz! Camz, please, wake up! Please!" I cried. She wasn't breathing so i put my lips on hers and breathed air. She began coughing.

"Lauren?" She said opening her eyes. "What? What happened?"

"Shh. I'm with you now and i won't leave you again, Camz." I cupped her face with my palms and kissed her once again. "I love you. I love you. I wish i didn't but i do. I wish sorceresses could settle down and live a simple life like mortals."

"You're getting too hot, Lauren." She said with her eyes wondering. Firstly i flattered but then i noticed she was cold as ice. Her glow was fading away.

"No, Camila! Stay with me and i'll give up my immortalty. I'll surrender my life and my everything just for one more kiss from you. I'll die just to be able to watch the sunset with you and feel your warmth. I want to give you all the stars in this Universe."

"Okay then." She leaned in to kiss me but then i felt my blood on my skin. This pain was unbearable. My vision blurred.

"Goodnight, witch!" Said she pulling her knife from my heart.