Worth it

Camila's pov

My spirit left my body as he took control over it. I found myself in a dark forest full of wandering people.

"Excuse me" i said to one of them but he only passed me by like i was a ghost or maybe the ghost was him. "Where am i?!"

"Don't worry you're new here so you still smell alive. Spirits don't like newcomers." Said she.

"How do you know?"

"Firstly because i'm a sorceress and secondary because my love killed me" her green eyes shone so bright. I could't believe she's dead. I couldn't believe these eyes will fade away and never see the sun again.

"Lauren!" I began to cry. " Oh, Lauren, i'm so sorry. Laureeen!" I tried to hold her hand but she turned into mist and disappeared. I was blinded by a warm white light.

"Goodbye, Camz. I will always love you."

"Nooo! Lauren!"

"Mila, wake up!" Said Normani as my spirit finally got the control over my body back.

"I don't wanna wake up, Mani! I killed her! I killed her! It's my fault!" I bursted into tears.

"No, Mila." Said she trying to calm me down. "Mila, listen..."

"No, i don't want to. I want Lauren. I didn't tell her i love her. Now she's dead! Mani, she's dead! Bring her back!"

"Mila, you're awake!" Said Dinah as she rushed towards me and Normani.

"Dinah, use whatever! Use black magic! Just bring her back!"

"I'm so sorry, Mila." Murmured Dinah. "But listen now that we've killed the evil king while he had left his body so now you're the rightful ruler of this land."

"I'm not worth it. So many innocent people died because of me!"

"And that's why you have to do it, Camila!"

"I guess you're wright." . I got no will left to fight so i just let them bring me to the castle...