Make you mad

The sun was rising behind the mountains. It was so quiet that i could hear my heartbeat. Lauren led me to a huge oak tree ark in the middle of the forest.

"When are we going to be there?" I finally broke the silence. I could feel this question sort of irritated her but i was so tired.

"We're there" she said.

"Where?"

"In the camp" the green eyed girl giggled.

"But really... I'm serious!"

"I'm serious too" said she and put her hand on the tree. The ark became the entry of the small village. "Come on the portal will disappear".

"That's unreal" gasped i in amusement.

"House 1 is mine" said she pointing at her distant cottage "Perrie and Jade are currently residenting at 2 and Jesy and Leigh Ann at 3. Jisoo and Jennie are at 4 and Lisa and Rose at 5."

"Hey, Lo!" A beautiful tall girl with long blond hair greeted us.

"I was just searching for you. Can you do me a favour?"

"Sure. By the way who's that?"

"That's Camila and i was wondering whether she could stay with you and Mani for a while..."

"No problems Lo." Said she and put her hand on my shoulder. "Come girl. I'm Dinah."

Dinah led me to her place - house 6 and yelled at the sleeping girl "Get up sleeping beauty! We have a guest!"

"Shut up! I'm tired." Murmured her roommate and put the blanket all over herself.

Dinah took the blanket, grabbed the poor girl and put her on the couch.

"The princess of dreams is Normani and during daytime she is a sweetheart but now..."

"She wants to sleep" continued she and turned back to her bed.

"I'm gonna beat you up" laughed Dinah and attacked her with a pillow. "Fight me, dork!"

"I will!" Normani smiled and blocked Dinah's attack. She's a good warrior most definitely and a really pretty one. "Sorry dear. You may think we're a couple of psychos now but it's because of this dork here."

"Who's a dork?" Roared Dinah and attacked her once again. "Camila, help me teach her a lesson".

"Stop it. You're such a child." Normani turned to me "so you're Camila?"

"Yeah. Mani?"

"Uhm. I guess this dork haven't shown you this place yet."

"When was i supposed to tour her?! I had to introduce you to her cause imagine having a stranger in your bed - you'd freak out."

"Like you would not maybe?!"

"Girls, i'm sorry for making you fight..." I mumbled.

"No problems. We fight daily yet we love each other."

"Yup, you're gonna get used soon, honey."

Meanwhile Lauren got a trouble...